暮光之城系列將有二位哈利波特演員?

發表於
"蝕"將有二位哈利波特演員?
According to E! Online, a casting call went out yesterday for three characters in “Eclipse,” the third installment of the Twilight franchise to be filmed in June 2010. Included in the group was the vampire Riley, who is described in the notice as a “handsome, blond, clean-cut college boy who falls victim to Victoria.” The notice says he should be in his early to mid 20s and the character “plays an integral role in Victoria’s attempt to murder Bella Swan.”

Immediately Tom Felton was singled out - by fans and by some in the movie industry - as a possible actor for this role, due to his famous blond hair and smolderingly dark portrayal of Draco Malfoy in the Harry Potter series. Tom was spotlighted previously as a potential candidate for another Twilight role, that of young vampire Alec, by People magazine:

“Possessing the ability to numb a victim’s senses, quiet but deadly Alec could be well-played by Tom Felton, who is known as Harry Potter’s foe Draco Malfoy.” - People Magazine

Within hours of this new casting announcement, a quick search of the internet revealed chatter on Yahoo Answers, Twilight news sites, message boards, Twitter and blogs about Tom’s possible involvement in the Twilight franchise. One user even started a petition! Additionally, both Feltbeats.com and Tom Felton himself received numerous e-mails and tweets asking whether Tom had indeed been cast in this role.

If Tom were to play the part of Riley, he would become the second Harry Potter star to cross over to the Twilight franchise, following Robert Pattinson, the actor who plays both Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter and Edward Cullen in Twilight.

“I’ll be ready when they want me!” Tom responded late last night when Feltbeats.com asked for his response to these rumors. “Really, I’m only joking. I’m not really sure at this point; but you will be the first to know if I find out anything!”

新聞內容有夠長,我英文很菜...

內容大約是說,在哈利波特中演出"跩哥馬份"的演員Tom Felton,在暮光之城系列-蝕,"有可能"演出愛上維多利亞,

很忠誠的跟隨她,去攻擊貝拉的Riley,這角色被形容為帥氣,金髮,學生模樣~
(有看過蝕的人應該都知道!!)
Tom說,若是"蝕"要他的話,他已經準備好了(是很想加入的意思吧!)。

本文作者

• 合格巫師
  • 81  1828

文武 @thomaslam2

這是真的嗎@@

那麼Twilight和Harry Potter真的是有很大的連繫了XD

說不定第四集又會有多數名角色是HP的XD