[HP 同人]Through the Eyes of the Serpent巨蛇之靈重寫(英文!!中文差不敢出醜)

發表於
其實以前在fanfiction.net以經發過一次了,到第五章後想不到要怎樣寫了,現在有新主意但又發現以前有不足的地方所以決定重寫了。這是第一章,和以前的一樣,希望大家能多給意見,讓我改善技巧。😁

Chapter 1

[/indent]
'You have a beautiful daughter, Lady Parkinson.'

'What? My mind screamed in confusion. I blinked, lifting the black veil before my eyes, and before them was an obnoxious image of a woman's face; her horse-like long face grim and disagreeable, her ice blue eyes were distant and frigid, her glance was filled with dismay and hostility as if I was the most appalling thing she had ever seen. Needless to say, it was the friendliest and the most welcoming sight I have ever seen in my life. Before I could help it, an unfamiliar, thin wailing sound was ripped out of my throat as I tried to take in a deep breath. It horrified me that I was unable to stop the infant-like noise I was making or the endless streams of tears (which had not been out of my eyes for the past 15 years) flooding down my face. Then I came to a horrid realization.

I was an infant.

A woman trapped in the body of a baby.

I squirmed in the arms of someone I supposed was a nurse lifting me up, when I attempted to slap my face for a check of reality, I was terrified to find them immobilized by an invisible, but forceful and firm grip. And they bathed me in warm water, cleansing me of blood and excretions, I lost it when they dipped my head into the water, which suddenly turned into raw and intense cold water. I screamed, struggling against the invisible bonds that was binding my limbs as I recall the glacial water that froze my past eternally after my futile struggles for survival.

When they eventually saw fit to end my torture, I was sent back to the arms of the dark-haired woman who apparently was still not fond of me, standing next to us was a willowy, lanky man, whose black eyes held nothing but disdain and disappointment when he looked at me. They were talking to each other, in mere low mumbles that even with the sharpened auditory senses of an infant, I was not able to make out most of the words they said. But I did catch a few words like 'heir', 'pureblood', and they called me 'Pansy'.

Lady Parkinson.

Pansy.

Pansy Parkinson, like the Pansy Parkinson in Harry Potter, who was known for obsessing with Draco Malfoy.

The rational part of me cried in vehement protest of coming into this illogical and unscientific conclusion, but no other reasons would explain the invisible bonds that held me in place when they were bathing me. Naturally, I did all I could as an infant who could not even make a coherent phrase: wailing on top of my lungs, until the unpleasant man, my father, shut me up with a lazy wave of a thin log - his wand, by turning my cries inaudible even to my own ears. I was both fascinated and terrified by this real, genuine display of magic. As any other Harry Potter fan, I have had this wild childhood dream of being a part of the Harry Potter world, but now I was scared, scared of the abhorrent things that they would do to me if they discovered the muggle soul being hosted by the body of a pureblood, the muggle soul who knew too much.

本文作者

• 魔法入門生
  • 15  28

Annlliarmus۞安 @Ann0_0

你好!
我對英文很有興趣
所以看到這篇文有點興奮XDD
覺得這個題材蠻酷的
希望你可以繼續寫下去
我很期待~

鯖魚 @Yen0607

你好:)
是生研的新人呢~~
歡迎回來社版認識我們喔(灑花

雅۞各☞正在潛水中的鷹~ @curry016

加油啊,中文不好寫英文這樣很好
想必英文不錯吧,這篇寫的很好
下次可以寫日文(誤

蜂蜜章魚燒 @sirius19591103

樓主英文程度很好呢!
記得多回生研玩喔!'u'

黑魔后 @ttroll271

@sirius19591103
@Yen0607
謝謝你們啊😳有空一定會去生研玩的,很期待認識大家哦🤩🤩
PS 社團介紹很美欸💪

黑魔后 @ttroll271

The same pair of frigid blue eyes which I had grown familiar with bored into my own, scrutinizing, ruffling through my brain cells inside out. I prayed to whoever with a tiny bit of mercy to answer my prayers, for the first time after the church shut the doors on me years ago, begging to be spared of the excruciating consequences awaiting me if the cold and cynical woman I call mother found out the truth about me.

She frowned.

I held my breath, preparing for the worst; blood pumping up my ears, rapidly paced but strong, as my cardiac muscles once again, acted on my view of living.

~~~Non mortem timemus sed cogitationem mortis~~~

第二章差不多改完了 ~~ 放一部份出來試試格式
想請較一下各位打英文要怎樣用這個框框😘

黑魔后 @ttroll271

@Ann0_0
thx 4 reading
我也是英文有興趣才開始看英文書,寫文,初中寫的全部不堪入眼(超完美的自創之類)
自己也知到寫得爛,不敢放上網,現在還有留住,挺好笑的。
這篇的靈感是來自Bonny Jinchuriki的同人,目前水平還沒及得上他
我放了連結在下面,可以看看😍
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10089374/1/A-Threnody-for-Life

Annlliarmus۞安 @Ann0_0