【生日賀文】有關凱薩琳·華特斯頓,你可能不知道的五件事

發表於

1—不會揮動魔杖

凱薩琳羞怯承認,飾演蒂娜最難的點其實是施咒的技巧。「起初以為那能有多難?」她反著棕色的大眼睛說,「我趾高氣揚地踏進魔杖工作坊,對著這個了不起的動作指導,我拿起魔杖,然後‥‥接下來的三星期都覺得自己超笨。」

「第一個難題是要幻想它有能量,而非我在樹林裡隨意拾起的一根樹枝,所以要讓它看起來更重,之後我又需要一些指點如何揮動它。」不過她向Entertainment Weekly承認:「有時候要施魔法,我那天最終都會直接昏過去,因為感覺像是學一門外語那麼難!」

Waterston sheepishly admits that the one skill that didn't come naturally to her for this role was casting spells. "At first I thought, 'Oh sure, how hard could this be?' " she says, rolling her big brown eyes. "And I cockily strutted into this wand workshop session with this wonderful movement instructor and I picked it up and … felt so stupid for about three weeks."
"The first hurdle is to make it feel like it has power and it's not just like a stick I picked up in the woods, so I had to make it heavier. Then I needed tips on how to move it." Still, as she admitted to Entertainment Weekly, "sometimes I'd just pass out at the end of days where I had to do 'magical' things because it feels like learning a foreign language!"

2—爸爸是她當演員的契機

凱薩琳小時候已立志成為演員,「在我能記得最早的記憶裡,三歲的我站在父母浴室的全身鏡前,說:『你會成為一名演員的』」她回憶起。「我感覺那幾乎不是我自己的聲音,而是從心而發的。」

"One of my earliest memories was when I was three, going to this full-length mirror in my parents' bathroom and saying into the mirror, 'You are going to be an actress,' " she recalls."And it's almost like it wasn't my own voice but was something that just came out of me."

凱薩琳認為那與爸爸離不開關係。凱薩琳爸爸是森姆·華特斯頓,一位演員、製片和導演,他的作品The Killing Fields在1984 年被提名奧斯卡,1994 至2010 年出演電視劇Law & Order,所以凱薩琳基本上是在片場長大「當你是一位演員的孩子,就會覺得那是個很誘人的世界。」

3—曾無人問津

凱薩琳於紐約大學修讀演藝科,畢業後過了幾年無業生活,「我甚至無法參演Law & Order(爸爸出演了6 年的電視劇),我的兄弟姐妹都有在裡面。我在試鏡室時神經過敏,只要有人用奇怪的眼光看我,我都會很猜疑。」

其後凱薩琳參演過幾部作品,直到被選為蒂娜,「那時候外界有很大期望,讓我感到十分緊張。」

當凱薩琳知道艾迪也一樣緊張得要死時,大吃一驚:「what the hell,怎麼可能?你才剛嬴了個奧斯卡,你怎麼可能會緊張?」不過得知有人跟自己一樣,的確會好過一點。

"I couldn't even get a job on Law & Order. I'm not kidding, every actor in New York has a Law & Order credit – including my brother, sister and brother-in-law. I'm hyper-sensitive in the [audition] room, so somebody just looks at me wrong and I get paranoid."
"By the time it happened, there was so much anticipation and I was really nervous," Waterston admits. When Redmayne admitted to Katerine Waterston that he was nervous for his role at Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, she was flabbergasted. “I thought, ‘what the hell, how is that possible? You just won the Oscar. How could you be nervous?,’”

4—孩子媽媽

大家還記得上年11月怪獸2 的倫敦首映上,是凱薩琳懷孕後的首次公開亮相嗎?凱薩琳對自己的私生活一直都守口如瓶,沒有公開的老公或男朋友,外界也不知道寶寶的爸爸是誰。

追溯到2016 年的這個訪問,筆者提到凱薩琳有意無意地說到「我未來的孩子」,記者追問是否計劃生小孩,她說漏嘴:「是啊,但沒人會想和我生小孩,這是問題所在。」然後又改口說:「我不應該提起,因為我不可以說出來的。」

During our chat, she's made a few casual references to "my future children", so I ask if children are part of her plans.
"Yes, but no one wants to have a baby with me, that's the problem," she blurts out, and then quickly backtracking. "I shouldn't have brought it up, because I can't talk about it."

不管爸爸是誰,只要我們的凱薩琳幸福就好了!😘

5—護法是一頭白馬

「我喜歡馬,我猜這個(護法測試)挺準的,真想知道更多這頭白馬的資訊‥‥」

跟據mugglenet的這篇文章:在民間傳說和文學作品裡,白馬護法代表著站在光明一方的戰士。白馬也是十分罕見的,所以擁有白馬護法的巫師都是如此特別。
[/align]

祝凱薩琳生日快樂,以及肚中的寶寶平安出世、健康成長~😊

如果對「你可能不知道的X件事」系列整理文有興趣,可以看看之前的樓支持一下哦~
艾迪·瑞德曼,你可能不知道的十件事
邦妮·萊特,你可能不知道的五件事
菲爾普斯兄弟,你可能不知道的五件事
你的回覆,我的動力😉

本文作者