《魔杖之外》向「跩哥」湯姆‧費爾頓提問!(募集至 5/4)

發表於

M.D @martine_d

Hello Tom,
First of all, I would like to thank you for sharing your insights with us through your memoir, I am looking forward to read it !
And, I have several questions for you :
-If you were a teacher in Hogwarts, what subject would you like to teach and why?
-The role of Draco suits you really well, could you tell us a little bit more about how you felt when you got Draco's part and were you disappointed you weren't chosen to play the role of Harry? 
-What are your thoughts on the HP TV series? Are you interested in watching it?
-Do you have atypical/funny hobbies that you can tell us about?

Thank you! Have a lovely day!

Martine

Cassie @byy1014

Hi Tom, I’m Cassie. I’m so glad to hear that the Mandarin version of your memoir is finally coming out in Taiwan!!! Thank you for giving us the chance of asking you questions!!!
Q1: Have you ever felt bothered by the fame and publicity that Draco Malfoy brought you? How do you cope with that negativity?
Q2: Have you ever felt tired under the constant attention the public and the media gave you? How do you deal with the feeling?
Q3: If Warner Brothers is filming Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, would you be willing to cast Draco Malfoy again?
Q4: Have you ever felt necessary to put on a facade in front of the public? If so, have you ever felt tired of having to do so?
Q5: How do you deal with stress?
Q6: How do you overcome the obstacles you face in the pursuit of your acting career?
Q7: Would you like to be a screenwriter one day? If so, what kind of stories would you like to write about?
Q8: Would you like to be a director one day? If so, what kind of movies would you want to direct?
Q9: Do you prefer performing on stage or on screen? Why?
Q10: What were your motives of performing on stage?
Q11: Why did you choose 2:22 as your first on-stage performance?
Q12: How does performing on stage feel different from on screen?

dmtfshelly @dmtfshelly

Q1: How do you maintain your friendship with your friends in Harry Potter films?
Q2: If there is a chance, would you like to do a signing or even hold a fan meeting in Taiwan?
Q3: Whose wand you like the most in Harry Potter?
Q4: I am wandering which country or city you like the most since I saw you usually flew to other country/city for fun.

Cassie @byy1014

Would you want to cast in the Harry Potter TV series? If so, which character would you want to cast?
Would you want to cast the 19 years later version of Draco Malfoy in the TV series?
How do you feel about Narcissa and Lucius’ marriage? Do you think they love each other?
Do you think Lucius loves Draco in his own way?
Do you like Universal Studios? How do you feel when you’re there, seeing Hogwarts and Hagrid’s hut?
How do you feel when visiting the Harry Potter studio? Do you go there often?

Emma @EmmaChai

請問你在演繹跩哥的內心成長時,以及對在意的事情改變看法時,覺得最不容易的是甚麼?
跩哥的成長和拍電影的經歷,有甚麼是對你內心想法改變最大的?

李冠葶 @katekate_li

@harryptweb 你覺得哈利波特魔法世界什麼事情讓你覺得印象最深刻、最感動

這是討論串底端!何不幫忙讓這串魔法煙綿延下去呢?