New role for Emma Watson (Emma拍

發表於
New role for Emma Watson (Emma拍新戲)

Emma Watson, Hermione from the Harry Potter movies, has been signed to voice the role of Princess Pea in The Tale of Despereaux, an animated movie starring Sigourney Weaver, Dustin Hoffman, William H. Macey and Robbie Coltrane, to name a few. The movie will be out later next year.

Emma has been cast to voice the role of Princess Pea in the upcoming animated movie The Tale of Despereaux.She will be working alongside some of Hollywood’s biggest names including Sigourney Weaver, Dustin Hoffman, William H. Macey and reuniting with Harry Potter favourite Robbie Coltrane.

The The Tale of Despereaux is a tale of three unlikely heroes - a misfit mouse who prefers reading books to eating them and who is desperately in love with a princess (Emma), an unhappy rat who schemes to leave the darkness of the dungeon, and a bumbling servant girl with cauliflower ears - whose fates are intertwined with that of the castle’s princess.

這是說Emma 拍新戲拍一套新戲豌豆公主~因為小詹英文不太好~
怕譯錯喲~
勞煩各大大替小詹譯喎~thx~😘

By: HPANA

本文作者

• 基礎魔法修習者
  • 44  408

起司蛙♥仙境 @ronaldwyk

我很早已經知道了.但仍謝謝你^^

很其待emma的新film**

文武 @thomaslam2

這個知道了一陣子了,很期待Emma有新的演出!!不過不知什麼時候才可以看到!!

祐忻 @twn321

恩...看不懂

有人可以幫我翻譯一下嗎??

不管如何...都會很期待的說...xd

Johnny Yang @ting771210

第一段:
豌豆公主的動畫影片
Emma 負責公主的配音

第二段:
卡司

第三段:
提到了3位主角
1. 喜歡讀書而不是啃書的老鼠,喜歡公主
2. 不開心的老鼠,期望離開黑暗的地窖
3. 一個有著像花椰菜耳朵的笨拙僕人,命運跟公主糾結在一起

Gabriella @Gabriella505

太好啦 終於看到Emma有自己的新作品囉,因為另外兩人早都有哈利波特以外的作品,所以一直期待Emma的說

喵哩‧Hermione J.G @ellen_mui

Oh really? Thats great! I always longed to see Emmas new casting besides Hermione! Through casting different roles, Emma can investigate her own style. I would go and have a watch on that film if I have chance! 😊

文武 @thomaslam2

不過我想最早要在2009年才可以看得到這一套新戲><真的是漫長!!

一二三毛≡۞ @she2722

喔耶!

終於有看到emma要拍新戲了

期待新戲會在台灣播映

米小果 @jessy751116

天ㄚ~好期待喔!
所以接下來Emma將會演出配音囉??
超開心!!
希望台灣可以早點上映呢!

這是討論串底端!何不幫忙讓這串魔法煙綿延下去呢?