PotterMore,歡迎加入雷文克勞!

發表於
congratulations! I’m Prefect Robert Hilliard, and I’m delighted to welcome you to RAVENCLAW HOUSE. Our emblem is the eagle, which soars where others cannot climb; our house colours are blue and bronze, and our common room is found at the top of Ravenclaw Tower, behind a door with an enchanted knocker. The arched windows set into the walls of our circular common room look down at the school grounds: the lake, the Forbidden Forest, the Quidditch pitch and the Herbology gardens. No other house in the school has such stunning views.
恭喜 !我是羅伯特 · 希利厄德完美,我很高興歡迎您來到 RAVENCLAW 的房子。我們的會徽是鷹,在別人不能爬上 ; 哪些飆升我們的房子的顏色是藍色和青銅器和我們常見的房間頂部的 Ravenclaw 大樓與魔法門環門後發現。我們圓的普通房間的牆的拱形的窗低頭看學校的理由: 湖、 禁忌森林、 魁地奇球場和草藥花園。在學校裡的沒有其他房子有這樣令人驚歎的意見。

本文作者

• 平凡麻瓜
  • 9  23

Harry Black @HEIDIpotter

Without wishing to boast, this is the house where the cleverest witches and wizards live. Our founder, Rowena Ravenclaw, prized learning above all else – and so do we. Unlike the other houses, who all have concealed entrances to their common rooms, we don’t need one. The door to our common room lies at the top of a tall, winding staircase. It has no handle, but an enchanted bronze knocker in the shape of an eagle. When you rap on the door, this knocker will ask you a question, and if you can answer it correctly, you are allowed in. This simple barrier has kept out everyone but Ravenclaws for nearly a thousand years.

Some first-years are scared by having to answer the eagle’s questions, but don’t worry. Ravenclaws learn quickly, and you’ll soon enjoy the challenges the door sets. It’s not unusual to find twenty people standing outside the common room door, all trying to work out the answer to the day’s question together. This is a great way to meet fellow Ravenclaws from other years, and to learn from them – although it is a bit annoying if you’ve forgotten your Quidditch robes and need to get in and out in a hurry. In fact, I’d advise you to triple-check your bag for everything you need before leaving Ravenclaw Tower.

Harry Black @HEIDIpotter

不想誇口,這是最聰明的女巫和嚮導,那裡住的房子。我們的創始人,羅伊娜 Ravenclaw,撬高於一切 — — 學習並我們也是如此。與其他房子,有隱藏于普通房間入口,不同的是,我們不需要之一。我們共同的房間的門位於頂部的高高的、 蜿蜒的樓梯。它具有無柄,但迷人的青銅門環鷹的形狀。當你說唱在門上時,此門環就會問你一個問題,,如果你能回答正確,則允許的。這一簡單障礙一直出 Ravenclaws 但每個人都近一千年。

一些第一年嚇壞了不得不回答的問題,不過別擔心。Ravenclaws 學得很快,和你很快就會喜歡挑戰的門集。它並不罕見找二十人站在外面休息室門口,所有試圖一起工作了一天的問題的答案。這是滿足的研究員 Ravenclaws 從其它年份,並汲取他們 — — 儘管這是有點令人討厭,如果您忘記了您的魁地奇的長袍,需要找出匆忙的好方法。事實上,我勸你的一切你需要離開 Ravenclaw 塔前三檢查你的包。

Harry Black @HEIDIpotter

Another cool thing about Ravenclaw is that our people are the most individual – some might even call them eccentrics. But geniuses are often out of step with ordinary folk, and unlike some other houses we could mention, we think you’ve got the right to wear what you like, believe what you want, and say what you feel. We aren’t put off by people who march to a different tune; on the contrary, we value them!

Speaking of eccentrics, you’ll like our Head of house, Professor Filius Flitwick. People often underestimate him, because he’s really tiny (we think he’s part elf, but we’ve never been rude enough to ask) and he’s got a squeaky voice, but he’s the best and most knowledgeable Charms master alive in the world today. His office door is always open to any Ravenclaw with a problem, and if you’re in a real state he’ll get out these delicious little cupcakes he keeps in a tin in his desk drawer and make them do a little dance for you. In fact, it’s worth pretending you’re in a real state just to see them jive.

Harry Black @HEIDIpotter

Ravenclaw 另一個好玩的地方就是我們的人民是大多數個人 — — 一些甚至可能叫他們怪。但天才通常與普通民眾,步調並不像我們可以提到的一些其他房子,我們認為你有權穿你喜歡什麼,相信你的希望,並說你有什麼感覺。我們不會推遲的人不同的曲調 ; 3 月相反,我們珍視他們 !
怪談,你會喜歡我們的房子,教授菲柳斯 Flitwick 頭。人們常常低估他,因為他是真的很小 (我們認為他是極低頻部分,但我們從來不禮貌詢問) 和他聲音很刺耳,但他今天最好的和最有知識的魅力主活著世界。他辦公室的門總是開到任何一個問題,Ravenclaw,如果你是一個真正的國家中他會出他保持在他辦公桌的抽屜裡,讓它們為你做一個小舞蹈中錫這些美味的小蛋糕。事實上,值得假裝你真正的狀態,看看它們搖擺。

Harry Black @HEIDIpotter

Ravenclaw house has an illustrious history. Most of the greatest wizarding inventors and innovators were in our house, including Perpetua Fancourt, the inventor of the lunascope, Laverne de Montmorency, a great pioneer of love potions, and Ignatia Wildsmith, the inventor of Floo powder. Famous Ravenclaw Ministers for Magic include Millicent Bagnold, who was in power on the night that Harry Potter survived the Dark Lord’s curse, and defended the wizarding celebrations all over Britain with the words, ‘I assert our inalienable right to party. There was also Minister Lorcan McLaird, who was a quite brilliant wizard, but preferred to communicate by puffing smoke out of the end of his wand. Well, I did say we produce eccentrics. In fact, we are also the house that gave the wizarding world Uric the Oddball, who used a jellyfish for a hat. He’s the punch line of a lot of wizarding jokes.

As for our relationship with the other three houses: well, you’ve probably heard about the Slytherins. They’re not all bad, but you’d do well to be on your guard until you know them well. They’ve got a long house tradition of doing whatever it takes to win – so watch out, especially in Quidditch matches and exams.

Harry Black @HEIDIpotter

Ravenclaw 房子有輝煌的歷史。最大魔法發明家和革新者大部分都是在我們家裡,包括佩佩圖阿 Fancourt,lunascope 的發明者、 蒙莫朗西弗的愛情藥劑,偉大的開拓者和 Ignatia Wildsmith,交通局粉的發明者。對魔法的著名 Ravenclaw 部長包括巴格諾爾德米利森特是在電力日夜哈利 · 波特倖存詛咒黑暗君主,與魔法慶祝活動改為英國各地進行了辯護,' 我斷言方我們不可剝奪的權利。也是魔杖的部長洛爾康 McLaird,是魔杖的一個相當輝煌的嚮導,但首選通信膨化結束他出的煙霧。嗯,我說過我們生產的怪。事實上,我們也給了魔法世界尿酸古怪,用一個水母的一頂帽子的人的房子。他是很多魔法笑話的衝壓生產線。

至於我們與其他三個房子的關係: 嗯,你可能聽過 Slytherins。他們不是一件壞事,但你最好還是保持警惕,直到你瞭解他們。他們有一個長房子傳統做不惜一切代價贏 — — 那麼小心,尤其是在魁地奇比賽和考試。

Harry Black @HEIDIpotter

The Gryffindors are OK. If I had a criticism, I’d say Gryffindors tend to be show-offs. They’re also much less tolerant than we are of people who are different; in fact, they’ve been known to make jokes about Ravenclaws who have developed an interest in levitation, or the possible magical uses of troll bogies, or ovomancy, which (as you probably know) is a method of divination using eggs. Gryffindors haven’t got our intellectual curiosity, whereas we’ve got no problem if you want to spend your days and nights cracking eggs in a corner of the common room and writing down your predictions according to the way the yolks fall. In fact, you’ll probably find a few people to help you.

Harry Black @HEIDIpotter

Gryffindors 是確定。如果我有批評,我會說往往是 show-offs Gryffindors。他們也太寬容,比我們的人是不同的 ;事實上,他們曾經取笑 Ravenclaws 人產生懸浮、 興趣或可能神奇用途的轉向架巨魔或 ovomancy,(正如你可能知道) 是一種占卜用雞蛋的方法。Gryffindors 還未得到我們的好奇心,而我們還有沒有問題,如果你想花白晝與黑夜開裂雞蛋在休息室的角落裡,寫下你預測方式蛋黃掉。事實上,您可能會發現很少有人來説明您。

Harry Black @HEIDIpotter

As for the Hufflepuffs, well, nobody could say they’re not nice people. In fact, they’re some of the nicest people in the school. Let’s just say you needn’t worry too much about them when it comes to competition at exam time.

I think that’s nearly everything. Oh yes, our house ghost is the Grey Lady. The rest of the school thinks she never speaks, but she’ll talk to Ravenclaws. She’s particularly useful if you’re lost, or you’ve mislaid something.

I’m sure you’ll have a good night. Our dormitories are in turrets off the main tower; our four-poster beds are covered in sky blue silk eiderdowns and the sound of the wind whistling around the windows is very relaxing.

And once again: well done on becoming a member of the cleverest, quirkiest and most interesting house at Hogwarts.

Sandy/ 遊歷茫茫時空間的尖耳朵  @leesandy3633

謝謝翻譯囉~~
我也是雷文克勞的說~
好高興看到有仙境寶寶翻譯喔!!!

Harry Black @HEIDIpotter

至於 Hufflepuffs,好了,沒有人可以說他們不是好人。事實上,他們是一些最好的人在學校。遠的不說,你不用太擔心他們當談到比賽,考試時間。

我認為這是幾乎一切。哦,是的,我們家鬼是灰色的夫人。其餘的學校認為她從不說話,但她會跟Ravenclaws。她是特別有用的,如果你輸了,還是你放錯東西。

我敢肯定你將有一個美好的夜晚。我們的宿舍在塔樓關閉主塔,我們的四柱床,蓋在天藍色絲綢鴨絨被和風聲呼嘯周圍的窗戶是很放鬆。

並再次:幹得好就成為成員的聰明,quirkiest和最有趣的房子在霍格沃茨。

三又一分之六的小貘 @blackmoon

文章好長
不過建議你分類可以改成PTM喔

終於了解為什麼大家說PTM英文很多呵😅

我開始擔心自己有沒有能力挑戰哩XDD

不過我覺得這感覺像是從翻譯機直接弄出來的~😅

۞ Princess @princess5201223t

不過我覺得這感覺像是從翻譯機直接弄出來的

這的確是啊,其實很不建議這樣用翻譯機轉好再PO出來而且還不一次PO完O_O
雖然這樣講可能有點冒犯可是感覺總是不太好XD"
因為大家也可以自己把所有英文貼去GOOGLE網頁給它翻譯啊OAO
是也不太需要這樣特別分享翻譯機翻的.......😅
(我這樣講是不是太直接了囧)(掩面)

假設你貼的第一段好了,這會是我所翻譯出來的中文版本XD
不能保證一定完全對,但是我想意思應該不會相差太遠OwO

congratulations! I’m Prefect Robert Hilliard, and I’m delighted to welcome you to RAVENCLAW HOUSE. Our emblem is the eagle, which soars where others cannot climb; our house colours are blue and bronze, and our common room is found at the top of Ravenclaw Tower, behind a door with an enchanted knocker. The arched windows set into the walls of our circular common room look down at the school grounds: the lake, the Forbidden Forest, the Quidditch pitch and the Herbology gardens. No other house in the school has such stunning views.

歡迎你加入雷文克勞,我們院徽上的動物是鷹,而它是一種可以任意遨翔至其他動物無法接觸的高度的生物,代表顏色分別是藍色以及古銅色。雷文克勞交誼廳的位置就在我們身處高塔的最頂端,入口則是在一道被施了咒語的門環之後。你只需要透過牆上的拱型窗戶,便能將整個霍格華茲校園一覽無遺,包括湖、禁忌森林、魁地奇球場與藥草學的那座溫室花園。這是其他學院所無法擁有的景色。

Harry Black @HEIDIpotter

thanks(I will use google next time)😃

醬油۞小徐 @a5032872

公主你好兇喔~(指)
會嚇到新手啦🤐
其實我也是雷文克勞的(有人要加我好友嗎?)
我自己也在翻譯歡迎信
可是太長了實在是很難翻
等我跟這篇文章奮鬥完
我也把它給po上來吧~