[人物介紹] 尼樂.勒梅Nicolas Flamel

發表於
最近看某HP同人,Nicolas Flamel 在文中佔了一些戲份,
剛好看到JK對Nicolas Flamel 的補充,嘗試翻譯了一下。
(翻得不好就請多指教見諒,有問題也可以提出)

請勿轉載,謝謝。

Nicolas Flamel was a real person. I read about him in my early twenties when I came across one of the versions of his life story. It told how he had bought a mysterious book called The Book of Abraham the Jew, which was full of strange symbols and which Flamel realised were instructions on alchemy. The story went that he subsequently made it his life's work to produce the Philosopher's Stone.

尼樂.勒梅是一個真實存在的人物。在我二十多歲的時候,我曾經閱讀過其中一個關於他的人物傳記故事版本,這版本的故事講述了尼樂.勒梅怎樣買到一本;神秘、充滿奇異字符的書——《猶太阿伯拉罕之書》(The Book of Abraham the Jew),他意識到這是一本煉金術的書籍,故事最終是關於尼樂致力用他的畢生研究製作魔法石(或稱賢者之石,Philosopher's Stone)。

The real Flamel was a wealthy businessman and a noted philanthropist. There are streets in Paris named after him and his wife, Perenelle.

真正的尼樂.勒梅是一個富裕商人,也是一位著名的慈善家。在巴黎,就有一條街以他和他的妻子佩蕾奈爾的名字命名。

I remember having a highly detailed and exceptionally vivid dream about Flamel, several months into the writing of Philosopher's Stone, which was like a renaissance painting come to life. Flamel was leading me around his cluttered laboratory, which was bathed in golden light, and showing me exactly how to make the Stone (I wish I could remember how to do it).

我記得曾經作過一個關於尼樂.勒梅的夢,這個夢是極為詳細而印象異常鮮明的。幾個月之後,當我在創作《神秘的魔法石》時,這個夢仍好像一幅鮮活的畫一樣。夢中,尼樂.勒梅帶領我走了一趟他凌亂的、沐浴在金子光芒中的實驗室,給我展示了他是如何製作魔法石(我真的希望我可以記得怎樣製作它)。

by J.K. Rowling

本文作者

• 不尋常麻瓜
  • 15  40

清影 @Narcissa

寒影,
這篇文好像站長已經翻譯過嘍。
然後你翻譯的很棒哦(笑)

寒影 @michelle56_hk

寒影,
這篇文好像站長已經翻譯過嘍。
然後你翻譯的很棒哦(笑)