哈利波特7-最後的戰役(英文版)

發表於
Harry Potter 7
The Last Battle

Chapter 1—the Last Month at the Dursleys
After attending the funeral of Professor Dumbledore, Harry Potter decided to take the train to leave Hogwarts and go back to the Dursleys. When Harry was just about to board the train, he heard someone shouting….
“Harry! Harry Potter! Please wait a moment!” Harry turned around, it was professor McGonagall!
“Professor! What is the matter?”
“Will you come back to Hogwarts?” asked McGonagall.
“Maybe not.” answered Harry “I am going to look for more horcruxes. You see, he told me that I can finish this important job for him if something happened to him.”
“Well, Dumbledore left a letter in May and he wants me to give it to you in September.” said McGonagall.
“Is it very important?” asked Harry curiously.
“Maybe.” answered McGonagall “Dumbledore says that it’s only for you.”
“Oh! The train is going. I’d better go!” cried Harry as he jumped onto the train just before it started leaving the station.
“Will you come back on September?” asked McGonagall in a loud voice to cover the sound of the moving engine.
“Might be!” cried Harry.
Very soon, he was going in the direction of platform nine and three quarters. And after two hours, he finally arrived.
“Mrs. Weasley! What a pleasure to see you here!” cried Harry to Mrs. Weasley, who was welcoming him.
“Oh hello, Harry.” said Mrs. Weasley.
“Mum, can I please stay at the muggle’s house with Harry this month? Please.” begged Ron.
“Of course! Ron.” answered Mrs. Weasley.
“I want to go too! Mum.” cried Ginny.
“No. Ginny. Remember, you have to get ready for Bill’s wedding.” said Mrs. Weasley firmly.
“Fine.” said Ginny.
“Ok. So Ron, you stay with Harry at the muggle’s house for a month. Lupin, Tonks and Moody will take you there in a min……” before Mrs. Weasley could finish her sentence, she was interrupted by a voice behind her.
“Sorry we’re late, Molly.” It was Lupin and Tonks, and Moody!
“Look, Harry. Lupin is holding hands with Tonks!” whispered Hermione in Harry’s ears in a very ticklish way. But Harry looked at where Lupin’s hands are and he was holding hands with Tonks!
“Ok, Harry. Remember that its Bill’s wedding on August the fourteenth. You must come!”
After those words Mrs. Weasley left the platform with Ginny.
“Ok, Harry. It’s time we have to go.” said professor Lupin.
“Professor Lupin! Can you wait a minute?” cried Hermione and after those words, she ran in the direction of the exit of platform nine and three quarters. She was running to her parents!
“Wonder what they are talking about.” said Ron as Hermione started talking to her parents.
“Who knows.” replied Harry.
At this very moment, Hermione ran back to Harry and Ron.
“My parents said that I can stay at the muggle’s house for a month!” said Hermione.

本文作者

• 中級巫師
  • 66  2207

Padfoot @richand87

“Ok. Very good. Let’s go before the Death Eaters appear.” said Moody.
After that the group of wizards and witches walked back to the Dursley’s house. And after twenty minutes of walking, they arrived at number four Private drive.
Knock knock! Professor Lupin knocked on the Dursley’s door.
“Who is it?” came the voice of Vernon Dursley “Harry Potter! Wizards! ” His face turned purple “Well, at least, there is no-one from that Dumplingdore….” Before uncle Vernon can finish his sentence, there was an angry roar…
“What did you call Dumbledore? You nasty little muggle. Be careful about what you are saying or I will curse you!” cried Moody with his wand pointing at uncle Vernon.
“Don’t, Moody.” said Tonks.
“I will let you go this time. But if I hear that one more time, I will turn you into a tasty roast pig!” shouted Moody angrily.
“Ok!” cried Lupin “We need to start talking about important things. Not turning some old muggles into roast pigs.”
“Alright. Come in.” moaned uncle Vernon.
=====In the living room=====
“Mr. Dursley. I need to speak to you privately. Harry, you guys go upstairs.” said Lupin as soon as they entered the house.
So Harry lead Ron and Hermione into his bedroom.
“You’ve got to be kidding, Harry. You sleep here?” asked Hermione.
“Of course I sleep here!” said Harry.
“You’ve got to be joking. It’s even smaller than our kitchen!”
“I’m bored, Harry. Let’s play wizards chess.” moaned Ron.
“Sure.” answered Harry.
“Why?” asked Harry and Ron.
“Because we’ve got……” she pulled something neither Ron or Harry wanted to see…
“Homework!” said Hermione excitedly.
“NO!!” shouted Harry and Ron.
Ten minutes later…
“Hermione, what do we use blood flower for?” asked Ron.
“According to the book, the blood flower is used to…” before Hermione could finish her sentence, someone opened the door.
“Harry! Let your two friends sleep in the spare room!” said uncle Vernon.
Harry, Ron and Hermione were just about to walk out when Dudley entered. "Dad, my computer suddenly broke…” he was shouting. Then suddenly he saw Hermione. And he was in love with her! He thought she was the most beautiful and cleverest girl he has ever seen! “Dad, that girl can sleep in my room.” he called to his father “I can sleep on the couch in the living room.”
“No.” said uncle Vernon firmly.
“Ok. Have it your way then.” said Dudley, disappointed.
“Ok, then. We will go now.” said Lupin.
“Ok. Have a nice time!” said uncle Vernon happily.
“Harry. You and your friends can only watch TV for and hour, make only one call, and let only three owls in every day. Any questions?” said uncle Vernon.
“No!” said the three children.
“Ok. You can do what ever you want now.” And after those words, the big fat man stomped downstairs.
“Harry. Your uncle is not as bad as you said!” whispered Ron.
“Maybe Lupin gave him something good.” guesses Harry.
Harry’s guess was right. That night, when the three went downstairs for dinner, they found a new fifty inch TV in the living room!
For the next few days Hermione threatens Harry and Ron to spend four hours on homework and in their spare time, it’s definitely wizard’s chess, TV or hanging out(with some people in the order of course!)
Finally, it was just two days before Harry’s birthday.
“Thanks to Hermione, we would be able to finish our homework before Monday.” said Ron.
“The closer it is to my birthday, the more people from the order there is outside.” Said Harry
“Yeah. Moody, Lupin and Tonks are just outside searching for bad peoples.” said Hermione.
Because Dumbledore, the leader of the order of Phoenix, died, Kingsley become the leader. And because he became the deputy leader of the aurors, so Lupin is doing most of the job.
======Another Day Passes=========
“It’s Harry’s birthday tomorrow!” said Ron happily.
“Let us talk about how we are going to plan Harry’s…” before Hermione finished her sentence, somebody knocked on the door. Harry opened it and found Lupin!
“Ron. May you take Mr. Dursley and his family to the living room please.” said Lupin.” After the sentence was finished, Ron raced upstairs to find uncle Vernon…
“Harry, Hermione, let’s wait for them at the living room.” said Lupin.
When they were at the living room, they found the Dursleys waiting for them. Then Lupin waited for aunt Petunia to sit on the sofa before speaking.
“Because we are worried about Harry’s safety, we decided that we will take him and his friends tonight at nine.” announced Lupin.
“Ok! That would be good! Are those things called Meath Geaters going to attack us?”
“Maybe not.” answered Lupin “Someone from the ministry of magic will come and get us at nine. Any more questions?”
“No.” said the children.
“If there is no more questions, go and pack your luggage. Remember, nine o’clock!” said Lupin as he stepped out of the door.

Padfoot @richand87

=====Nine o’clock=====
Bang!!
Harry, Ron and Hermione pulled their luggage to the door. Outside were Lupin, Tonks, Moody, Mr.Weasley and about ten aurors!
Harry turned around and started talking to uncle Vernon.
“Good bye, uncle Vernon. Thank you for your care these years.” said Harry (although leaving the Dursleys will be the most wonderful thing on earth).
“Harry.” said uncle Vernon “I have something to tell you too.”
“What? asked Harry.
“It is…Go away! I’ve have enough of you for seventeen years and now I can finally get rid of you!” He said that as he slammed the door closed.
“Ok. Lets go.” said Moody.
After that he apparated with Harry. Tonks is with Ron. And Hermione apparated all by herself!

Padfoot @richand87

英文版因為跳跳羊說字數只能5000字,所以才連發三篇!!
以上全部是我表妹翻的!!有些部分翻的沒那好!!請見諒!!以上的文章請勿轉載!!謝謝!!

Accio Dobby! @arthur_2006

剛剛看完...

以英文版來說(多比不看中文版),故事寫得不錯,但唯一有錯誤的地方是,哈利不會跟麥教授提起關於分靈體的事

至於語法方面還算不錯,但是這篇好像用得太多 said,建議你表妹可用其他字詞,例如 whispered、stuttered、stammered、shouted、pleaded、mumbled、hissed、groaned、exclaimed、demanded、begged、asked、explained、laughed、replied、sighed、suggested、yelled 等....

多比評分:

忙亂中*~vivi~* @vivifungi

I think the grammar is very good.I can understand very well because the words are easy.

ps:Iam not good at English.😅

Padfoot @richand87

謝謝多比的意見!!但我表妹盡量會用別的!!
謝謝!!

潘娜洛普 @adss5322

唔,英文的我根本看不懂(汗顏)
我要更努力學英文囉(泣)
看中文版的有些重要部份通常都無法好好述說出來‥‥

這是討論串底端!何不幫忙讓這串魔法煙綿延下去呢?