之後會有中文的
有錯字歡迎糾正

我是芭樂🙂

本文作者

• 魔法入門生
  • 19  123

芭樂 @luthien_c

Part 1

It was a year after Newt left New York but the MACUSA still haven't found Percival Graves,  the Director of the Magic Security and the head of their Department of Magical Law Enforcement. Some of the Aurors are giving up the hope of finding him alive, even Seraphina herself, as a president, are getting ready to name a new director.

Newt doesn't really know Graves since the one he met was replaced by Grindelwald, but his brother Theseus knows him quite a lot. "Trust me, he's the kind of person that wouldn't let himself die like this." he told Newt, " So tell your friend Tina Golds-whatever, Percival Graves IS ALIVE."

"First of all, it's Goldstein, Tina Goldstein. Plus, that's not her decision.You have a strong influence over Ministry of Magic, why not visit MACUSA as a consultant and lead the searching?" Newt asked him while answering the letter of Tina.  

And that's why four months later, Seraphina received an official notice about Theseus's arrival.

"Tina, " she called Tia into her office, "I want you to lead Ms.Scammander straight to me right away, not the magizoologist, the war hero."

"How long will he be staying?" Tina asked, "I mean, is he going to join the Christmas Party... if there is one?"

"He will," Picquery answered with a smile, "there will be a line of Auror challenging him, and that's gonna be the most interesting part, after Grindelwald's attack, you Aurors have been overstrained.

tbc.

芭樂 @luthien_c

Part 2

Theseus get off the ship, it is five days before Christmas, which means the weather is freezing cold. It didn't take him too much time to find an Auror waiting by the port. "Tina Goldstein.", he thought. Newt showed him her photo once.

It wasn't the first time Theseus came to MACUSA. Last time he came here he was still an intern Auror, and Percival was already a famous, outstanding one.

Madam Picquery wasn't in her office when Tina led Theseus in, so Theseus requested to visit Percival office first. 

"Was anything moved?" he asked Tina.

"Ah...no, except some files and paperwork, we need to check them again." Tina answered.

Theseus opened every drawer, some of them were locked, but it's a piece of cake for him to unlock the all. However, he found one of them stuck.

"What the...?" he waved his wand, break the drawer down and found a package. "Was it here last time you check it?"

"I'm not sure...I'm not the one who search this office, but I don't remember this written on the report, perhaps they didn't found it.

"Tina, I thought I told you to lead Mr.Scammander straight to me when he arrived, but I just heard Albert telling me about the noise from Percival's office. What are you guys doing?

"Madam Picquery," Theseus held up the package,"I wonder why this had been hidden in the drawer."

They open the package carefully and found a black-gilded box inside. Theseus and Seraphina sense the dark magic on it immediately, but both of them had no idea how to open it. Theseus tried almost every spell he'd learn, even some dark magic,"Merlin's beard  ," he complained,"if I open this box and find nothing inside, I'm gonna kill that god-damn-it Grindelwald!"

"Perhaps we can explode it," said Tina,"since we can't unlock it, or the lock doesn't even exist."

"If Percival is in there, he'll be hurt," said Theseus, "well, that doesn't mean it's a bad idea, maybe we should give it a try."

Seraphina allowed them using any kind of spell, in order to open the box, and finally after a while, a crack appear on it. They walk slowly toward the box, but they didn't have the chance to get closer, the explode so fast that no one is able to react, the whole department can feel the floor shaking.

tbc.

偶爾浮水的瑪莉娜 @sunny1255

請問是自己創作的嗎?
原文寫的好厲害啊!
希望能有中文喔~

۞蜂狂麥克۞ @gladys0527

滿滿的英文阿…(汗
坐等中文XD
看到有斯卡曼德的哥哥出現,小小期待一下

芭樂 @luthien_c

@sunny1255
是喔~🙂
會有中文的
我會盡快

@gladys0527
謝謝~~敬請期待

偶爾浮水的瑪莉娜 @sunny1255

@luthien_c
好厲害(拍手)
先寫完英文吧,慢慢來沒關係
加牛奶~

芭樂 @luthien_c

Part 3

Darkness.

That's all Percival can feel. He couldn't remember how long he has been here, he doesn't even know where he is. Grindelwald had already given up getting more information from him, he guessed, since the dark wizard hasn't shown up for a long time.

He has been wondering if anyone in MACUSA found him missing, or did Grindelwald played his place so well that no one even doubts it. Theseus, his best friend, used to sent a letter to him every month, did he recognized anything wrong?

Percival is giving up. he is not the kind who gives up easily, but this time, he needs an exception. It's a tiring thing to stay in dark, a person could lose his soul in the darkness. Helpless, hopeless, it is the first time Percival really understands how that feels like, and perhaps, the last time.

tbc.

抱歉拖了有點久,前陣子在忙科展加拚段考。應該還有一小段就結束了,然後,嗯...說好的中文版,我會盡量,但可能會拖更久,因為我要閉關了,最壞狀況就是,明年八月更新中文版,我說的是最壞狀況...麻煩不要打我qq

這是討論串底端!何不幫忙讓這串魔法煙綿延下去呢?