@Troodon999
我知道我一直有雙隱形的翅膀
帶我飛給我希望
樓下:
當 我和世界不一樣
那就讓我不一樣
堅持對我來說
就是以剛克剛
發表於
葉綠餅 @hehui3
2
@rororosie
我 如果對自己妥協
如果對自己說謊
即使別人原諒
我也不能原諒
樓下:
I wanna be your slave, I wanna be your master
I wanna make your heartbeat run like rollercoasters
I wanna be a good boy, I wanna be a gangster
'Cause you could be the beauty and I could be the monster
(最近很喜歡的歌 可以聽聽看 真的很好聽
我 如果對自己妥協
如果對自己說謊
即使別人原諒
我也不能原諒
樓下:
I wanna be your slave, I wanna be your master
I wanna make your heartbeat run like rollercoasters
I wanna be a good boy, I wanna be a gangster
'Cause you could be the beauty and I could be the monster
(最近很喜歡的歌 可以聽聽看 真的很好聽
Raincold @Shieyu
0
@hehui3
I love you since this morning, not just for aesthetic
I wanna touch your body, so fucking electric
I know you’re scared of me, you say that I’m to eccentric
I’m crying all my tears and that’s fucking pathetic
這首bass超讚的🤩只是歌詞有點母湯….
樓下:
Even though we’re goin’ through it
And it makes you feel alone
Just know that I will die for you
Baby, I will die for you, yeah
(循環播放好久😍 好喜歡它的節奏)
I love you since this morning, not just for aesthetic
I wanna touch your body, so fucking electric
I know you’re scared of me, you say that I’m to eccentric
I’m crying all my tears and that’s fucking pathetic
這首bass超讚的🤩只是歌詞有點母湯….
樓下:
Even though we’re goin’ through it
And it makes you feel alone
Just know that I will die for you
Baby, I will die for you, yeah
(循環播放好久😍 好喜歡它的節奏)
這是討論串底端!何不幫忙讓這串魔法煙綿延下去呢?