哈利波特7-最後的戰役(英文版,第三章)

發表於
Chapter 3----Oscar Gryffindor
“Excuse me. Are you Harry Potter?
“Yes I am. And you are that person who sent me those photos of my father when he was about the same age as me, right?”
“Yes. It is me.” replied the man.
“You are unco Oscar?” ask Fleur.
“Yes. And you are...Fleur?” guessed Oscar.
“Yes!”
“Professor Oscar. Why did you send me those photos of my dad? asked Harry curiously.
“Because I’m your father’s cousin. I am Oscar Gryffindor, one of the followers of Godric Gryffindor.” was the answer.
“So, our family is related to Gryffindor.” asked Harry smartly and proudly.
“You got that one right.”
“No wonder in my second year...” Harry told Oscar about his battle with the basilisk when he was a year two.
“So, you have killed a basilisk when you are only 12! Of course, you are my brilliant cousin’s son.” that surprised Oscar.
“Ok. Look at the time. It’ll be too late if you talk again and waste valuable time. Lets go.” suggested Lupin impatiently.
“No! We are surrounded!” roared Moody.
Right after the sentence was finished, death eaters suddenly and mysteriously appeared from nowhere.
“Everybody run to a place we can apparate and apparate back to the burrow!” shouted Lupin as he use “stupefy” to stupefy as many death eaters as possible.
“Expelliarmus! Run Harry!” shouted Fleur as she attacked a death eater.
“Stupefy!” Oscar stupefied that death eater
“The ministry’s coming! Everyone lets go!” after a death eater roared out these words, all the other death eaters apparated and disappeared.
“Are you all right?” asked an auror.
“Sure!” answered Oscar.
“Then can you come and explain what has happened at the ministry?” ask that auror.
“Of course. No problem. Harry. See you at Hogwarts.” Oscar left with the aurors of the ministry of Magic.
Then Harry and the rest apparated back to the burrow.
After returning to the burrow, Mr. Weasley brings home good news...
“Harry. Tomorrow you, Tonks, Kingsley, Molly, Lupin and I will go to Diagon Alley
“Thanks!” said Harry.
“Then go to bed earlier! You guys, off to bed.” Mrs. Weasley starts showing of her lion growl.
Harry was asleep about three minutes after he went to bed.

本文作者

• 中級巫師
  • 66  2207

Accio Dobby! @arthur_2006

So Harry had an uncle Oscar..

but it is very dangerous... some death eaters suddenly appears 😅

這一集也寫得很好... 繼續努力!

多比評分:

這是討論串底端!何不幫忙讓這串魔法煙綿延下去呢?