哈利波特7-最後的戰役(英文版,第二章)

發表於
Chapter 2----The Birthday Party
After arriving at the Burrow, they were put to bed by Mrs. Weasley. Harry slept in Fred and George’s room. Ron is in his own room. Hermione is with Ginny. Then Harry started to think about whether he is going back to Hogwarts or not. He thought and thought and finally, he can no longer resist the sleepy feeling he had and fell asleep.
=====The Next Day=====
“What’s the time now?” asked Harry as he climbed out of bed. He put on his glasses and looked at the clock. It’s ten o’clock already! Why is he woken by nobody?
Harry looked inside the rooms of Ron, Ginny, the attic and the room Percy once owned. But there was just nobody there!
“That leaves downstairs.” whispered Harry to himself.
Harry went downstairs and he heard all these people releasing firecrackers and shouting “Happy birthday Harry!”
“What on earth is going on?”
“Don’t tell me that you forget this after a night of sleep! It’s your birthday mate.” cried Ron.
“Oh. I remember now.”
“Ok. Now the birthday boy is here, lets PARTY!” shouted Mrs. Weasly.
Loads of people came today. Like the Weasley twins, Moody, Kingsley, Lupin, Tonks and even Hagrid!
“Harry! Come and open your presents!” cried Hermione.
After that Harry led Ron, Hermione and Ginny to open his presents.
Harry opened a present with golden snitches on the wrapping paper. He found a boy wearing glasses with a gold snitch in his hand. He looked closely at the boy and he realized that it looks just like him! It’s from Lupin and Tonks.
“Harry! Look! Kingsley gave you a Guide to Become an Auror!” cried Hermione.
“Hagrid gave you a whole box of chocolate frogs!” yelled Ron.
“Harry. Look! Here are three presents without the names of the person that sent them.” The group then moved on to where Ginny had found those three presents without names. They looked at the left one. Harry found that is was the ruby sword of Godric Gryffindor! There was a note beside it that says “Harry. This is the sword of Godric Gryffindor. It might come in handy when you are destroying the horcruxes.”
“Dumbledore must have told McGonagall to give it to me at my birthday before his died.” guessed Harry.
Then Harry turned and looked at the present in the middle.
“This is…the old photos of my dad?” Harry was surprised to see his father in the photo waving at him.
“Harry! There is a note on the back!” said Ron.
Harry started to read it. It says “Harry. This is the photo of your father when he was about your age. Of course you wouldn’t know who I am so please come to Godric Gryffindor cave at five to reveal the identity of me.”
“Then we should go to the cave at five this afternoon.” suggested Hermione.
“Ok. But…” he was interrupted before he could finish his sentence.
“But you’ll need someone from the order to go with you. In case the death eaters find a chance to attack you.” It was Moody.
Harry opened the last present. It was a diary. Harry flipped randomly to a page and red it.
13 October 1951
Today Prongs and I punished little Snake poo again!
It was funny as.
And we did a joke on Wormtail and he fell into the-thing-under-the-toilet-seat!
That made us laughs for 5 and half minutes!
But we received detention for two weeks.
It will be full moon in three days.
We will have to “take” Moony to the Shrieking Shack again.
I will just write to here today.

“This is…Sirius’s diary!” cried Harry. That attracted Lupin. He looked at the diary and whispered in a loud voice that makes it a loud whisper “I miss June the 12. It’s the day Lily finally agreed to date with James.” Lupin turned to the last page. “Hey Harry!” he cried “ Here is a note for you from Sirius!”
Harry looked at the last page. It says “Harry. This diary will let you know more about your father.”
Just after Harry finish reading it, Mrs. Weasley was shouting from the other side of the room in her usual loud voice “Harry! Your letters for the new term is here!”

本文作者

• 中級巫師
  • 66  2207

Padfoot @richand87

She was carrying four owls, each carrying a letter. One for Harry, one for Hermione, one for Ron and one for Ginny. Harry’s letter was like this:

Dear Mr. Potter.
This is your list of books for this year. If you are quitting school, please write a letter to the school. If you are not, please get the books ready. This year the seventh years will have Nastily Exhausting wizarding test (N.E.W.T.). Please get ready for the test because the result of the test will be about the grades you get after you are graduated.
The books you’ll need this year are:
The Theory of Dark Arts by Blank Charles
Transfiguration Magic by Judy Lee
Charms and Spells by Mary Nora
Directions to Making Highly Difficult Potions by Adam Irdin.
Highly Difficult Herboligy by Amy Cleo

And congratulations because you have been chosen to be the Head boy of Gryffindor! Hope you will be a good example of the year 1 to 6 pupils.

Yours sincerely
Professor Oscar. Deputy headmaster.

“Professor Oscar.” shouted the four at the same time.
“Vat is you talking about?” Fleur came and she took at look at the letter Harry is holding.
“Oscar is my auntie’s vriend!” said Fleur.
“What kind of person is he?” asked Ron.
“I’m vot too sure. I only know that he is my auntie’s voyvriend!” answered Fleur.
“Oh.” said Harry disappointedly.
“And congratulations for becoming head boy!” congratulated Hermione.
“Thanks. And congratulations ‘cause you become head girl!” Harry took a quick look at Hermione’s letter.
The party ended at four o’clock in the afternoon.
“Harry. Come here for a moment please.” Mrs.Weasley’s voice came from the kitchen.
“What is it? Mr.Weasley.” said Harry as he walked to the kitchen.
“Now the lists of books are here, should we go to D A to buy your new books?”
“But, Mr.Weasley. I....” before his sentence was finished, Mrs. Weasley interrupted.
“You are worrying about no money? Bill just got it out for you.”
“No. I...” again he was interrupted.
“Molly. He wanted to say that he has agreed to meet with someone at Godric Gryffindor cave.” why is Moody always interrupting?
“But someone needs to be with him to protect him! What if the death eaters attack him?” asked Mr.Weasley.
“I will do the job!” volunteered Moody.
“I vill too! Et is so boring ere.” complained Fleur.
“Tonks and I will go with them.” said Lupin.
“That will do the job.” said Mrs. Weasley.
At half past 4, the four of them headed for the cave with Moody, Tonks, Fleur and Lupin.
After arriving at the door to Godric Gryffindor cave, the eight apparated into the cave.
=====After 30 seconds=====
“Should we go to Harry’s parent’s grave and pray for the best? It’s still minutes before five.” suggested Lupin.
The group agreed and after prating to Lily and James, a man appeared in front of Harry.

Accio Dobby! @arthur_2006

這次的文章比上一次寫得更好呢 ^^"

故事也很有趣,Harry 除了有很多生日禮物,還成為了 Head Boy 呢 🙂

期待下一集故事的發展 😀

~麻辣湯底~ @chloe_hermione

well , it is interesting . ( i am surprise someone using english to write hp story . )

but can u have more space between the sentence ? it is so hard to read .

Padfoot @richand87

謝謝你們的意見!!
我們會盡量去改進!!

這是討論串底端!何不幫忙讓這串魔法煙綿延下去呢?