【原創】藥與咒Cure And Curse-HP百合向同人(英文/中文,不定時更新)

發表於

嗨各位,這裡是瑪莉娜

原先在繪圖區蓋了棟樓這邊
但因為麻生實在太過忙碌,畫到一半就暫時停更了
原先是想以漫畫的形式去說Claire和Moe的故事,結果我漫畫還沒畫完,就先跑去寫了兩萬多字然後還沒寫完的同人文?!
而且還是全英文版(掩面(這同人是不是有毒

這邊會先放置英文版,等之後有時間會將中文翻譯版本放上來
但我也必須先說,本人的英文並不是非常好,純粹是寫來練習的,因此如有文法上的錯誤或是形容怪異請見諒><
存放完整故事網站

【小公告】

已全部改用中文創作,英文先暫緩。

本文作者

• 進階魔法學習者
  • 48  1000

偶爾浮水的瑪莉娜 @sunny1255

一樓當電梯

世界觀補充:距離霍格華茲大戰已過多年,因此有些部分會是自己原創的角色與人物,巫師的衣著也與麻瓜同化

Prologue #2
Bird and Feathers #3
Interlude I #6
ButterBeer #7
Claws #9
Gem #10
Interlude II #11
Potions
Liquids

中文(重新撰寫的版本)

待更新

偶爾浮水的瑪莉娜 @sunny1255

Prologue
April, 5, 5523

The star covered the dark night, the sound of quick footsteps climbing up to stairs of the villa of the Lechat family.

“Lechat?” A mystic woman who was dressed in a dirty coat knocked on the door, hugged something inside her arms. “Lechat? Are you there?“
Soon, the door opened a gap. A man answered the door. He was wearing glasses, very handsome, and his demeanor was different. He is watchful, an air of intense confidence tightly coiled around him. “What are you doing in the middle of the night?”
“I know, but I have no time to explain.” the woman said, sobbing. “Just… help me take care of her, please.”

She showed him the baby she hugged, the baby fell asleep, safe and sound.
“What?” Man looked around the house. “No, I can’t help you, or keep your children.”
“You only have to take care of her for about three months! After that I’ll come back and pick her up. She’s the only descendant of Rivière.”
The man sighed and looked around the area of the villa, reaching out his hands. “Joyce, you own me one.”
“I know.” Woman said, use Disapparition vanished in the air.

-----

序章
5523 年 4 月 5 日

星光籠罩了漆黑的夜空,迅速且急促的腳步聲爬上勒查特家別墅的階梯。

「勒查特?」一個身穿骯髒大衣的神秘女子敲了敲門,懷裡似乎抱著什麼東西。「勒查特,你在嗎?」
過沒多久,門打開了一道縫,一位男人前來應門。他戴著眼鏡,長相斯文且帥氣。警惕的同時,一股強烈的自信緊緊圍繞著他,「現在是半夜,妳來這裡做甚麼?」
「我知道,但沒有時間解釋。」女人語帶哽咽,「……請幫我照顧她。」

她給他看了看她懷中抱著的小嬰兒,嬰兒安詳地沉浸於夢鄉。
「什麼?!」男人環顧房子四周, 「不,我不能幫助你,也不能收留你的孩子。」
「你只需要照顧她三個月!之後我就會回來接她了。她是里維埃家族唯一的後裔。」
男子嘆了口氣,再度看了看別墅周圍,伸手接過她懷中的嬰兒,「喬伊絲,妳欠我一個人情。」

「我知道。」女人說,使用消影術消失在空氣當中。

偶爾浮水的瑪莉娜 @sunny1255

Bird And Feathers
Sixteen years later.

“Watch out of the Walking Bomb!” A boy yelled and ran in the Hogwarts corridor. He ran into a group of students and shoved them out of the way. He pushed down a black cat, made it fall down. But the person who was chasing him jumps over it. He leaps over a ledge, and falls on a set of stairs, spilling books out of one the student's hands.

“What happened?” A student asked. “And what is the Walking Bomb?”
“Claire Rivière. A.K.A The Walking Bomb.” other students answered. “She’s a Slytherin. I saw her fighting with others in the Apparition class just because somebody turned her owl into a snake.”
“Merlin's beard!”

Smart clothing, a girl who was wearing a black robe, reached out her wand. The boy who was running soon became a red flapjack bird and chained by an Incarcerous spell. She took off her hoodie, walking toward the red flapjack bird. “Don’t play with fire.”
Androgynous. This is people’s first impression of her. She has a beautiful face with a blonde, undercut hairstyle. Her skin is white, eyes shine like green emeralds. She has a tiny mole under her eye socket. She grinned and was about to catch the bird, but Argus Filch was faster than her.

“Rivière!” Filch shouted, walking toward her and grabbing her right arm.“You’re always causing trouble! Students can't use magic in corridors between classes!”
“You know what? Trouble is my middle name.” Claire smiled. “My mom or dad gave it to me, but they’re dead.”
“Sounds tragic, but who cares? I’ll tell the headmaster to get fifty points off Slytherin and lock you in the Dungeons!"
“What? You can’t do that!” Claire stared at him.
“Oh I’d love to.” Filch smiled. “Turn this poor boy back. And you two go to my office.”

“What is going on? Mr. Filch?” A deep voice appeared from Filch’s back. Filch turned around and saw professor Lechat standing behind him. Early middle-age, dress elegant, a strong confidence surrounded him as he showed up.
“Oh, Professor Lechat! “ Filch smiled nervously. “I was going to punish those students who don't follow the rules!”
“Follow the rules, huh?” professor Lechat crossed his arms. “Mr. Filch, what are the rules? Exactly?”
“The…school rules?” Feeling the gaze of the professor who is taught Defense Against the Dark Arts, also head of Slytherin, Filch swallowed his saliva.

“Rules created by people, but we also should delete some rules that…old fashioned and unhealthy.” Professor Lechat said, use his wand to point at the red flapjack bird and turn it back to normal. The boy sat on the floor, looked up. “Thank you, Professor Lechat.”
“Don’t thank me.” Professor Lechat nodded his head. “What’s your name?”
“My name is Alan, sir.”
“You’re Ravenclaw, right?”
“Yes.”
“Forget about what Filch said. Thirty points off both of the Houses.”
“What? But Professor–”
“Both of you made mistakes. Should I follow Filch’s decision or?”
“No, sir.” The boy shook his head.
“Good.” Professor Lechat said, looking at Claire. “Rivière, come to my office.”
Claire sighed, rolling her eyes. “Yes, professor.”

This isn’t the first time Claire came to the office. 

The office used by the Defense Against the Dark Arts professor was located on the second-floor corridor of Castle, near a staircase to the first-floor corridor. She can remember the location so well that without the professor, she could go there by herself.

Professor office is always neat, clean. There is a door to the storage room behind the chair. A Wooden desk placed in front of the chair. Claire sat on the chair which faced the desk.

“So Claire, tell me what happened?” Professor asked, took off his glasses and  used a spell to wipe it clean. “I know you were angry, but you shouldn’t use the Transfiguration spell in the school corridor. You clearly knew that Filch would come and punish you.”
“Yeah, but that trashy Alan called me the Walking Bomb! And he stole my gem!” Claire angrily crossed her arms. “Graves, that gem is important to me! Now he has it!”
She shouted. Suddenly, her eyes turned black. Feather appeared from her wrists.
“Claire, calm down.” He moved in very close to whisper, resting a hand on her arm. “Don’t let that inner beast control you. Do you hear me?”
“No…it’s angry…it can’t stop.” Claire panting, shivering in the chair.
“Kid, breathe.”

Claire followed what Graves told her, closed her eyes and started breathing. A moment later, feathers were gone. When she opened up her eyes, it turned back to normal.

“Feel better?” Graves asked. With his wand. Two cups and a teapot floating in the air, setting themselves on the desk. “Here, drink some tea.”
“Thanks.” Claire whispered, head bowed, holding the teacup. “And…sorry Graves. I didn’t mean to.”
“You better be.” Graves smiled. “When you’re leaving, help me close the door please?”

When Claire went out of the office, she saw a girl standing in the corridor. She was taller than her, her face was diamond shape, combed-back her long blue black hair. Wearing the uniform that represents Ravenclaw.
“So, got into trouble, again?” She asked, crossing her arms. “Ms. Trouble?”
“Yes, Moe. How delightful to see you!” Claire said with a bright smile. “And your father, yes. I talked to him just a few minutes ago.”

“I heard that you turn the Ravenclaw boy into a bird.” Moe frowned.
“But he stole my gem first!” Claire refuted. “Now he still has it. I almost turn into that…thing when I am without the gem.”
“No, not anymore.” Moe reached out her hand. The gem quietly placed in her palm.
“Merlin’s beard! How did you–”
“I have my own way. Now take it, I will be late for class because of you.” Moe said, walking away after Claire got the gem.
“That’s so sweet of you, Moe!” She shouted at her figure.

-----

鳥和羽毛
十六年後

「小心行走炸彈!」一位男孩邊吼邊於霍格華茲一樓走廊狂奔。
他跑入一群學生當中,用手奮力推開眼前阻礙。他刻意推倒一隻黑貓,使之跌在地板上,但正在追逐他的人影一躍而起,越過了那隻黑貓。他跳過窗台,隨即跌在階梯上,撞到一旁的學生,手中的書隨即灑了出去。

「發生什麼事了?」其中一位學生問,「然後什麼是行走的炸彈?」
「克萊爾•里維埃,綽號叫行走炸彈。」另一名學生答道,「她屬於史萊哲林,我之前還看到她在消影術課上和同學打架,只因為早上的時候那同學把她的貓頭鷹變成一條蛇。」
「梅林的鬍子啊!」

衣著下擺因風吹拂而翻動,一位身穿黑色長袍的年輕女孩抽出魔杖施展變形術,正在奔跑的男孩隨即變成一隻紅鳥,又被施加了鎖鏈咒使他無法逃脫。她摘下連帽,直直往小鳥的所在位置走去,「我說過,不要惹我。」

中性。這是人們看到她時產生的第一印象,她擁有一張好看的臉,淡金色的短髮梳理成油頭造型。她的皮膚白皙,翠綠眼睛閃亮如翡翠,眼窩靠近眼角的位置有顆細小的痣。她露出微笑,準備抓住那隻鳥並給他點顏色瞧瞧,但飛七的速度比她更快。

「里維埃!」飛七叫道,直直走向前並一把抓住她的右手臂,「學生禁止在走廊上使用魔法!妳這個麻煩精總是講也講不聽!」

「喔,其實麻煩正好是我的中間名。」克萊爾勾起嘴角,「我爸媽取的,但現在他們都死了。」
「聽起來很悲慘,但誰在乎啊?我要告訴院長並叫他扣史萊哲林五十分,然後把妳關進地牢!」
「啊?你不能這樣!」克萊爾瞪著他。
「喔,我很樂意這麼做。」飛七笑道,「現在把這男孩變回來,然後你們倆跟我到我的辦公室去。」

「飛七先生,這裡發生什麼事?」一道低沉嗓音自飛七身後響起,飛七轉頭,發現勒查特教授正站在他身後。眼前的男人已步入中年初期,穿著優雅,每次他的出現都伴隨著股強大的自信氣場。

「噢!是勒查特教授!」飛七緊張地笑,「我正準備懲罰那些不守秩序的學生!」
「不守秩序?」勒查特雙手環胸,「飛七先生,確切來說,規則究竟是什麼?」
「呃……校規?」感受到來自教授黑魔法防禦術兼史萊哲林院長的注視,飛七緊張地嚥下一口口水。

「規則由人制定,但我們也該刪除一些……早已過時又對學生不健康的規定。」勒查特教授道,用魔杖指向那隻可憐的小紅鳥讓他變回原狀。男孩跌坐到地板上,抬頭看向教授,「謝謝您,勒查特教授。」
「不用謝。」勒查特教授點點頭,「你叫什麼名字?」
「我叫艾倫,先生。」
「你是雷文克勞的學生,對吧?」
「是的。」
「忘掉飛七剛才說的話吧,史萊哲林和雷文克勞扣三十分。」
「什麼?!但教授——」
「你們兩人都有錯。需要我聽從飛七先生的建議還是……?」
「不,不用。先生。」男孩猛搖頭。

「很好。」勒查特教授說道,看向站在一旁的克萊爾,「里維埃,到我辦公室來。」
克萊爾嘆口氣,翻了翻白眼,「是,教授。」

這不是克萊爾第一次來到辦公室。

黑魔法防禦術教授的辦公室位於城堡的二樓走廊,靠近通往一樓走廊的樓梯。她位置記得很熟,熟到不需要教授帶著她前往,她能靠自己一人走到那裡。

教授的辦公室總是十分整潔、乾淨。通往儲藏室的門位於皮革椅後方,木製辦公桌放置於皮革椅前,克萊爾坐在面向辦公桌的椅子上。

「所以,克萊爾,告訴我發生什麼事吧?」教授問,摘下眼鏡並施展咒語將鏡片清理乾淨,「我知道妳很生氣,但妳也不應該在走廊上使用變形咒,妳自己也清楚飛七會來懲罰妳。」
「對啦,但那個垃圾艾倫居然叫我什麼,行走的炸彈!而且他還把我的寶石給偷了!」克萊爾生氣地雙手抱胸,「葛雷夫,那寶石對我來說很重要,現在在他的手上!」

她吼叫的同時,突然間,她的眼睛變黑,手腕冒出了羽毛。

「克萊爾,冷靜下來。」他湊近,緩緩低語,將手放在她的手臂上,「別讓體內的野獸控制妳,妳聽見了嗎?」
「不行……牠很生氣……停不下來。」克萊爾喘著氣,坐在椅子上,全身顫抖。
「孩子,深呼吸。」

克萊爾照著葛雷夫所說,閉上雙眼並開始深呼吸。幾分鐘後,羽毛消失,她睜開雙眼,眼睛色澤早已恢復正常。

「好多了嗎?」葛雷夫問,兩個杯子與茶壺隨著魔杖揮舞而漂浮在空氣中,自動放置於辦公桌上,「來,喝點茶吧。」
「謝了。」克萊爾低語,垂下頭,手捧著茶杯,「還有……抱歉葛雷夫,我不是故意的。」
「妳最好是。」葛雷夫勾起嘴角,「妳離開的時候,麻煩妳幫我把門關上,好嗎?」

當克萊爾離開辦公室,她看見一位女孩站在走廊上。她的個子比她高,臉型呈現鑽石般的菱形,藍黑色長髮往後梳,身穿代表雷文克勞的制服。
「所以……妳又惹麻煩了對吧?」女孩問,雙手抱胸,「麻煩小姐?」
「喔是的,莫兒,真高興見到妳!」克萊爾露出燦爛的笑容,「喔,還有妳爸,對,我剛剛才跟他講完話。」

「我聽說妳把雷文克勞的男生變成一隻鳥。」莫兒蹙眉。
「但是他先把我的寶石偷走了啊!」克萊爾反駁,「現在寶石還在他手上。沒有了寶石,我差點要變成……那東西。」
「不,不會了。」莫兒伸出手,只見寶石正安安靜靜地躺在她的掌心。
「梅林的鬍子!妳是怎麼——」
「我自有辦法,拿著。我上課遲到都是因為妳。」莫兒說道,待克萊爾拿到寶石後便轉身離開。
「莫兒妳人真的是太好了!」她對著她的背影喊道。

黑狗潛水🐾| 音魔也是🤿 @Always4ever

@sunny1255
I luv ur idea soooo muchhh !
And this English story is helpful for me 2 (practicing English lol

Cant wait for the next chapter (✯ᴗ✯)
Plzzz finish this masterpiece !!

But I was a bit confused...
He ran into a group of students and shoved them out of the way. He pushes down a black cat, making it fall down. 
這裡用的文法是現在進行、現在簡單還是過去式xd 有點混亂w

偶爾浮水的瑪莉娜 @sunny1255

@Always4ever
OMG thank you so much!!
It's my pleasure that I can help you practice English XD (Even though my English still practicing haha
Yes I'll finish it ASAP!

那邊應該是過去式XDDD抱歉我居然沒注意到><

偶爾浮水的瑪莉娜 @sunny1255

Interlude I

The bedroom was quiet, quiet enough to let anyone who entered the room would be terrified. The fear was hidden, ready to devour prey in any seconds. It was growing every day, every hour, every second. Using silence as a weapon of torture, made the enemies broken bit by bit.

“Any sign of fighting?” A woman asked, looking around. There were some bird feathers with brown blood stains on the dusty bed. A cupboard was right next to it.
“No, Ms Lechat.” Her partner, Valerie, answered. “Just blood and feathers. No sign of fighting. Probably it’s her nest for rest.”
“Maybe.” Moe pulled out the drawer. “She won’t get too far, she’s hurt.”
“Yeah, nice shot by the way. I’m sure that monster will disappear for a while now.” Valerie was waiting for her partner to respond, but after a few seconds without hearing any sound, she turned her head and saw that she was looking at a piece of note.

She moved closer, but only saw a blank paper lying in Moe’s palm. “There’s nothing.”
“There is something. Lumos.” Moe flicked her wand, putting the blank note under the light. The hidden words appeared.

ButterBeer.

-----

間奏I

臥室十分安靜,安靜到每個人走進都會害怕的地步,恐懼隱藏在其中,等時機一到便吞噬獵物。它每天都在成長、壯大,每分每秒,利用沉默當作折磨人的利器,使敵人一點一點地破碎。

「有任何打鬥的痕跡嗎?」女人問道,環顧四周,布滿灰塵的床上躺著幾根帶有褐色血跡的羽毛,櫥櫃擺在一旁。
「沒有,勒查特小姐。」她的夥伴瓦萊莉回答,「這裡只有血跟羽毛,沒有打鬥痕跡,可能是她用來休息的巢。」
「可能吧。」莫兒拉開抽屜,「她受傷了,走不了多遠。」
「對啊。對了,妳剛才打得真不錯,我確定那隻怪物會因為妳消失一陣子了。」瓦萊莉說,等著夥伴回應,卻遲遲等不到回覆,她轉頭,見到她正看著一張紙條。

她湊近一看,卻只看見一張空白紙張躺在莫兒的掌心。「這什麼都沒有。」
「這裡的確有東西,路摸思。」莫兒揮了下魔杖,將紙條放在光下,隱藏的字跡頓時浮現於紙上。

奶油啤酒。

偶爾浮水的瑪莉娜 @sunny1255

ButterBeer

At night, in the common room of Slytherin. Claire sat on the couch near the fireplace, reading a book. The Bloody Baron slowly came to her side. “Hey, go to the other side. I need fire to keep me warm.”
“Ghosts don’t have to keep the body warm, because they’re dead. Like my parents.” Claire refused to move. “By the way. Where did the dead person go after they’re dead?”
“Do I look like someone who knows the answer? And your words are disrespectful to me!” The Bloody Baron’s anger let his blood stain on the clothes look more silver than before.
“I don’t know, you're a ghost.” Claire said, continue reading her book. “Now Baron, please don’t distract me while I’m preparing for the N.E.W.T? And I apologize for my disrespectful acts a few seconds ago.”
The Bloody Baron hummed and left.

“Was she talking to the Bloody Baron? How strange!” Some students were gossiping about what they saw earlier.
“I also heard that she turned a Ravenclaw student into a bird this afternoon!”
“No wonder she's a Walking Bomb.”

“What the hell did you say?” Claire couldn't help but ask, closing her book and looking at those gossip students.
“No, nothing.” One of the students answered.
Claire draws out her wand. “You have two options, one is don’t say that name in front of me, Two is I use an Inflating charm to let you float to the ceiling and feel regret about it. Now choose one you would like.”
“I–”
“What are you doing?” At this moment, the Prefect walked into the common room. “Oh, it’s you again.”
“Hey Prefect, those girls are gossiping and I can’t focus on the test. Can you tell them to shut their fucking mouth?”
“But I saw you threaten those in the second grade.”
“Prefect–”
“Come on, Claire. You’re already a sixth grader, can’t you just ignore the gossip or chat around you?” Prefect said, looking at those girls. “It’s ok, none of your business here.”
Claire's hands in fist. “Fine. I’m leaving, happy now?”

She slammed the dormitory's door. Jumped onto the bed that contains ancient four-posters with green silk hangings and looked up to the silver lanterns hanging from the ceilings. Listening to the lake water lapping against the windows.

She felt so alone. Moe is the only friend she can trust, but she’s in a different house.
She knew her last name would make herself different from the others, but the situation was worse than she thought. After five years, this condition still hasn't changed much.
The Walking Bomb. That’s what the students called her. She’s good at dark magic and the Defense Against the Dark Arts. But her attacking magic was the best, no one can beat her since she challenged a six grade student when she was four grade.

She desperately needed some fresh air. The beast needed too.

“Come, beast. I need you.” She whispered. The gem on her neck (Close to the clavicle) was glowing. “Don’t you wanna take a midnight walk? We can go to the Hogsmeade if you want.”

She walked out of the dorm, holding the gem. The beast’s sensitive smell reminded her where Mrs Norris or Filch was. She successfully went to the third floor, the Gunhilda of Gorsemoor Corridor. Found a large stone statue of Gunhilda. Tapping the back of the statue with a wand. “Dissendium.”
The secret passageway opened. A short, cool stone slide appeared in the statue's hunched back. Once Claire sneaked into the passageway, the statue moved back.

The castle turned silent.

Claire walking on the street. Now it’s September, autumn makes the street humid but cool. Foggy.

She just walked out of the Honeydukes shop. Luckily no one saw her. Every step she walked, she felt more powerful, stronger than before. And relief.
She’s almost an adult, not saying Hogwarts was terrible, but she couldn’t have a normal school life with the curse and bullying.
She entered The Three Broomsticks, Madam Rosmerta already stood in the bar and waited for her. “Can’t sleep well at the castle?”
“Needless to say? I sent Albert with Sickles this morning.”
“I get your owl darling. Now go upstairs, it’s pretty late.” Madam Rosmerta showed her to the hotel room. “I prepared a cup of hot butterbeer for you.”
“Thanks, ma’m.”
“You’re welcome, little owl. Now go to sleep.”

Before sunrise, Claire woke up by a familiar sound. She turned over her body, moaning.
“Claire, wake up! It’s almost seven o’clock, you have to go back before breakfast time!”
“Huh?” Claire squinting her eyes, the sight was blurring. She couldn’t see clearly.
Strong hands shook her shoulder, someone’s long hair was brushing her face.
“Wait…Moe?” She recognized the voice. “What are you doing here?”
“No time to explain, now hurry!” Moe said, grabbed Claire’s right arm and helped her leave the bed. “Go do whatever you need to do and we’re leaving.”
Claire rolling her eyes. “You sound like your mom.”
“Claire!” Moe said strictly.
“Fine.”

They went back to the castle through the Honeydukes secret passageway. When they walked inside the passageway, Moe spoke. “I didn’t know that you and Madam Rosmerta became friends.”
“Ha! There’s a lot of things you don’t know. I met her when we’re third grade, our first time going to Hogsmeade. I have a part time job, working for her.”
“Why do you have to get a part time job?”
“Duh, to be independent of course!” Claire stopped, looking at Moe. “I can’t…live together with your family forever! You know Adora hates me.”
“Yes, she hates you. You told me a thousand times, but I didn’t.” Moe gazed at her, moving closer. “I don’t think this is the real reason that you want to leave. Why?”
“I…” Claire choked. “I can’t…not now.”
“Claire…”
“Let’s go, we’re gonna be late. You don’t want to be late, right?” Claire reached out. Moe holded her hand back.

-----

奶油啤酒

夜晚,在史萊哲林的交誼廳裡,克萊爾坐在靠近壁爐的沙發椅上讀書。血腥男爵緩緩來到她身旁,「喂,去旁邊坐,我需要暖暖身子。」
「鬼才不必讓身體保持暖活,因為他們已經死了,跟我的父母一樣。」克萊爾拒絕移動,「對了,人死後他們會去哪裡?」
「我看起來像是會知道答案的人嗎?而且妳的言行舉止冒犯到我了!」憤努使血腥男爵衣服上的血跡比之前更加銀白。
「我又不知道,你可是鬼。」克萊爾道,繼續讀著她的書。「男爵,現在我正在準備N. E. W. T,請先別打擾我好嗎?然後請讓我對於方才那不尊重您的行為致上歉意。」
血腥男爵哼了聲,離開了。

「她剛剛是在和血腥男爵講話嗎?有夠詭異的。」一些學生們悄悄地討論著他們方才所見的事物。
「我還聽說今天下午她把雷文克勞的學生變成一隻鳥。」
「難怪她會被叫行走的炸彈!」

「你們他媽的在說什麼?」克萊爾忍不住打岔,闔上書本並看向那群竊竊私語的學生們。
「沒事。」其中一位學生答。
克萊爾抽出魔杖。「你有兩種選擇,一是不准在我面前提到那個綽號,第二個是我用充氣咒把你漂浮到天花板上讓你後悔一輩子,現在選一個你喜歡的。」
「我——」
「妳在那裏做甚麼?」此時,級長走進了交誼廳,「喔,又是妳。」
「級長,這群女孩在那裏討論八卦讓我讀書讀不下去,你能不能幫我告訴他們閉上他媽的嘴?」
「但我剛才看見妳在威脅那些二年級學生。」
「級長——」
「拜託,克萊爾,妳已經六年級了,妳難道就不能無視他們的閒言閒語嗎?」級長道,目光轉向那群女孩,「沒事了,這裡不關妳們的事。」
克萊爾雙手握拳,「好啦,那我走了,這樣你們高興了嗎?」

她甩上寢室的門,跳上擁有綠絲絨掛布的古典式四柱大床,看著天花板掛著的銀色燈籠。聆聽湖水輕拍著窗戶。

她只覺得孤獨。莫兒是她唯一能信任的朋友,但她屬於不同學院。
她也清楚她的姓氏會讓她與眾不同,但情況比她所想的還要糟糕。五年過去,仍沒有太多改善。
行走的炸彈。同學們都這麼稱呼她。她雖擅長黑魔法以及黑魔法防禦術,但她最為擅長的是攻擊咒,自從她四年級時擊敗了一位六年級學生後,沒有人能打得過她。

她急需要呼吸新鮮空氣,野獸也需要。

「來吧,野獸,我需要你。」她低語,放在她頸部的寶石(靠近鎖骨)散發出光芒,「你不想去走走嗎?如果你想要的話,我們可以去活米村晃晃。」

她離開宿舍,拿著寶石。野獸那敏銳的嗅覺提醒她拿樂絲太太或是飛七的所在之處,她成功來到三樓,戈斯穆爾的岡希爾達走廊,找到了駝背獨眼女巫雕像,並用魔杖敲擊雕像。「咻咻降。」
密道開啟,一道短而涼爽的石滑梯出現於雕像身後。待克萊爾溜進密道,雕像返回它原本的位置。

城堡恢復寧靜。

克萊爾漫步於街道上。現在正值九月,秋天使得街道帶著潮濕但涼爽。起霧。

她剛從蜂蜜公爵走出來,幸好沒有人看見她。每走一步,她便感到更有力量,比以前還要堅定,以及釋然。
她即將成年,並不是說霍格華茲很糟糕,但她無法擺脫霸凌與詛咒,擁有正常的校園生活。
她走進三根掃帚,羅梅塔女士早已站在酒吧前等待著她。「在城堡裡睡不好嗎?」
「這還用說?今天早上我派亞伯特送了銀西可。」
「我收到妳的貓頭鷹了,親愛的。現在上樓去吧,已經很晚了。」羅梅塔女士帶著她前往旅館房間,「我幫妳準備了熱奶油啤酒。」
「謝謝,女士。」
「不用客氣,小貓頭鷹,去睡吧。」

在晨光照耀大地之前,克萊爾被熟悉的聲音吵醒,她翻身,呻吟著。
「克萊爾,起床!已經快七點了,妳一定要在早餐前回去霍格華茲!」
「啊?」克萊爾揉了揉眼睛,眼前一片模糊,看不清眼前人影。強而有力的手搖著她的肩膀,幾綹髮絲掃過她的臉頰。
「等等……莫兒?」她認出了那嗓音,「妳在這裡做什麼?」
「沒時間解釋了,快點!」莫兒說,一把抓起克萊爾的手幫助她離開床舖,「去做妳應該做的事然後我們就走吧。」
克萊爾翻了個白眼,「這句話像妳媽會說的。」
「克萊爾!」莫兒厲聲道。
「好啦。」

她們通過蜂蜜公爵的秘密通道返回學校。當她們走在密道當中時,莫兒開口:「我都不知道妳和羅梅塔女士成為了朋友。」
「哈!妳不知道的可多了。當我們三年級時第一次去活米村,我就認識她了,我在那裡打工。」
「為甚麼妳需要打工?」
「還用說,當然是經濟自主啊!」克萊爾停下腳步,看著莫兒,「我不能……永遠生活在妳家!妳知道阿朵拉討厭我。」
「對,妳和我說過很多次了,她討厭妳,但我不會。」莫兒注視著她的眼,緩緩湊近,「我不覺得這是妳真正想要離開的理由。為甚麼妳想要離開?」
「我……」克萊爾哽咽,「不行……現在我不能說。」
「克萊爾……」
「走吧,我們要遲到了。妳也不想遲到的,對吧?」克萊爾伸出手,莫兒順勢牽起。

偶爾浮水的瑪莉娜 @sunny1255

NOTE

這章比較長(約四千多字),容許我慢慢翻譯+打中文翻譯,之後再放上來><
間奏的中文已經更新囉

偶爾浮水的瑪莉娜 @sunny1255

Claws

After breakfast, Moe studied in the library.

She couldn’t help but start to think about what Claire said earlier. What does that mean? Did mom do something harsh on her? Or are there other reasons?

She looked at the textbook of  Defense Against the Dark Arts, and she thought about her first time entering Hogwarts. Even before they both received the letter from Hogwarts.

“Dad! Mom! I got the letter from Hogwarts!” Little Moe ran down to the first floor. She was wearing pajamas, holding a letter and jumping around the dining room.
“Don’t jump around like a monkey, dear!” Adora said strictly. But Moe didn’t listen.
“Wonderful, pumpkin.” Graves put down his coffee, kissing his daughter's cheek. “We’re going to Diagon Alley today.”
“What about Claire? Is she going with us too?”
“Well–” Graves took a peek upstairs.
“Well, I’m afraid she can’t.” Adora said. “If she goes with us to Diagon Alley, she must receive the letter.”

“I already got one.” Little Claire’s voices appeared from the stairs. Her hair was longer at that time compared with nowadays. She walked toward and throwed the letter on the table.
“That’s great, do you want to come with us?” Graves asked.
Adora frowned. “Darling–”
“No. I can go there by myself.” Claire rejected.
Graves looked at her. “It’s too dangerous for little witches like you to go there alone.”
“I can handle that.”
"Claire, come with us. I’m sure you won’t regret it.” Moe holding her hands, begging.
“Alright.” A pause, Claire nodded.

Ten minutes later, Graves took two girls into Diagon Alley. After many years, the Diagon Alley was still the same. After purchasing the necessary supplies, they entered the Ollivanders.

“The shop looks so shabby…achoo!” Claire sneezes, looking around this narrow shop. Thousands of boxes containing wands were piled right up to the ceiling of the shop, the whole place had a thin layer of dust on it.
“I’m sorry to make you feel uncomfortable.” Mr. Ollivanders stood up from a spindly chair in the corner.
“Ah!” Claire was shocked. “Oh, sorry sir. I didn’t see you were there.”
“Hello, Lechat. Hello, Rivière. Welcome to the Ollivanders.” Mr. Ollivanders said with a soft voice. He moved closer to Moe. “You have your father’s personality, with your mother’s appearance. Your mother’s wand has a shell design, simple but elegant. 13 inches long, elm, the core is unicorn hair. Oh! I remember the first day your father bought his wand. Your father’s wand is 14 inches long, ebony, dividing the main tip and the handle is a silver band, core is White River Monster spine. “
“It was a long time ago. “ Graves blushed.
“Indeed. But I still remember.” Mr. Ollivanders smiled, found a box and opened it. “Now Ms. Lechat, try this.”

Moe took the wand, waved around a bit. But Mr. Ollivanders snatched it back. “No, try this. 12 and a quarter inches long, springy, made with Larch.”
Moe holded the wand and took a look at it. It had a blue jeweled handle, quite simple, classic, tipped with a silver clasp around it. When she touched the wand and held it in her right hand, she felt warm, cozy in her fingers. She raised the wand above her head and turned around, brought out blue, white sparks and threw the light to the ceiling.

“Amazing, absolutely amazing!” Mr. Ollivanders clapped his hands. “The wand chooses the wizard, now it’s yours.” He turned his head and looked at Claire. “Now it’s your turn. Ms. Rivière.”

Mr. Ollivanders handed over a wand. “Try this. 11 and a quarter inches long, dark rosewood, heartstrings of dragons.”
She was flicking the wand, but Mr. Ollivanders snatched it back and gave her another. And then snacthed the wand back again. “No--no, not this one. Try this.” Mr. Ollivanders handed to her another wand. After seeing her almost burn a hole on the wall, Mr. Ollivanders took the wand back again.

“Ah, try this. 12 inches long, vine, Phoenix feathers, solid.” He opened a box, there’s a wand lying inside. The handle has a pattern like claws extending out of the end.
When she held the wand, she felt different. A strong power like water fluid inside her. She reached out and pointed at the ceiling, every object began to rot, turn black, and corrode.
“Make it stop. She’s going to destroy the shop!” Moe said, but Mr. Ollivanders reached out a hand. “No, no need. This is interesting, very interesting.”
“But Mr. Ollivanders–”
“Oh! Right, that’s enough.” Mr. Ollivanders nodded, took back the wand. And the magic started to reverse. “Congratulations! This wand chooses you.”

Graves paid fourteen gold Gallons for two girls' wands. When they left, Mr. Ollivanders bowed from his shop.
“What happened back there?” Moe asked worriedly. “You almost destroyed the shop!”
“I--I don’t know…” Claire shook her head. “I don't know what is going on…”
“Claire, Moe.” Graves rests his hands on girls' shoulders. “There's nothing to worry about.”

This is the last month Moe and Claire stayed in the Lechat villa. Adora hosts a party before they’re going to Hogwarts and celebrates Moe’s birthday.

Guests were in the living room. Crowed, loudly chatting with others. House-elf were busy sending the cakes to guests.
“Moe! You’re going to study at the best magic school in the world, right?” Aunt Avery said, patting her head. When she’s getting closer, a strong smell of perfume around her. Moe almost vomited the cake she ate ten minutes ago.
“Yes, aunt Avery. Good to see you.”
“Lovely! You know, your mother is just like a star when she studied at Hogwarts! ”
“Yes, you told me about it.”
“It’s a shame she quit her musician job to raise children like you. Also, she married a Lechat…” Aunt Avery took a glance at Graves, who was talking to the Minister for Magic. “Your father, he’s really handsome. Isn't it?”

Moe was happy to see Aunt Avery. But she’s looking for someone.
“Anna.” Moe turned her head, saw her mother was standing behind her. “The past is in the past. Today is her birthday.”
Aunt Avery gazed at her little sister. “Right.” She walked toward her, whispered. “ Don’t mess up the reputation of Avery. You're pure blood.”
“I know.” Adora said, turning her head to seek her children. But Moe was already gone.

In the bedroom which is located on the second floor. Claire sat down in bed, holding her legs. Looked at the owl in the cage. “Albert, if you want to get out of the cage. What would you do?”

“Claire!” Moe hugged her by surprise. “Moe?” She looked at her, her hazel eyes shining like gems. “What’s wrong? Aren’t you having fun at your birthday party?”
“Umm…”Moe sat down beside her, head bowed. “No. That’s just my parents’ social party. Not the birthday party I was thinking about.”
“Thinking about what?”
“There’s only me, you, and my parents.”Moe looked back, smiled. “But it looks like it’s hard to achieve.”
Claire hugged her. “It’s OK. We can celebrate together. Study together at Hogwarts! Oh! Even take over the world together! Nothing can stop us! Our rivals shall be CRUSHED beneath our feet! ”
Moe giggled, hugged her back. “Yeah, sure thing.”

-----

爪子

早餐後,莫兒在圖書館學習。

她忍不住開始思考克萊爾之前說的話。這意味著什麼?媽媽是不是對她做了什麼事情?還是有其他原因?

她看著黑魔法防禦術課本,想起了自己第一次進入霍格華茲時的景象,甚至在他們都收到霍格華茲的信之前。

「爸爸!媽媽!我收到了霍格華茲的信!」小莫兒跑到一樓。她仍穿著睡衣,手裡拿著一封信,在餐廳裡蹦蹦跳跳。

「不要像猴子一樣跳來跳去,親愛的!」阿朵拉厲聲道,但是莫兒興奮到完全不把她的話當一回事。

「太棒了,南瓜。」葛雷夫放下咖啡,親吻女兒的臉頰。 「我們今天要去斜角巷。」
「克萊爾呢?她也跟我們一起去嗎?」
「這個嗎——」葛雷夫看了看二樓。
「嗯,恐怕她不能跟我們一起去了。」阿朵拉說。 「如果她和我們一起去斜角巷,她必須收到信。」

「我已經拿到了。」小克萊爾的聲音從樓梯間傳來。那時她的頭髮比現在長了許多。她走過去,把信扔在桌子上。
「那太好了,妳要跟我們一起去嗎?」葛雷夫問。
阿朵拉皺眉。 「親愛的——」
「不用。我一個人去就好。」克萊爾拒絕。
葛雷夫看著她。 「像妳這樣的小女巫一個人去對妳來說太危險了。」
「我能應付。」
「克萊爾,跟我們走吧。我相信妳不會後悔的。」莫兒牽起她的手,乞求。
「好吧。」過了幾秒,克萊爾點了點頭。

十分鐘後,葛雷夫帶著兩個女孩進入了斜角巷。多年過去,斜角巷依舊不變。購買必須物品後,他們進入了奧利凡德。

「這家店看起來很破舊……哈啾!」克萊爾打了個噴嚏,環顧這家狹窄的商店。上千個裝著魔杖的盒子堆到了店舖的天花板上,滿地都是一層薄薄的灰塵。

「我很抱歉讓你感到不舒服。」奧利凡德先生從角落裡那一把細長的椅子上站了起來。
「啊啊啊!」克萊爾嚇了一跳,「哦,對不起先生。我剛才沒看到你。」
「你好,勒查特。你好,里維埃。歡迎來到奧利凡德。」奧利凡德先生輕聲說道。他靠近了莫兒。 「你有你父親的性格,有你母親的長相。你媽媽的魔杖有一個貝殼設計,簡單而優雅。十三英寸長,榆木,芯為獨角獸毛。哦!我還記得你父親買魔杖的第一天。你父親的魔杖長十四英寸,烏木,柄為銀帶,芯是白河妖脊。」

「那是很久以前的事了。」葛雷夫臉紅道。
「的確。但我還記得。」奧利凡德先生笑了,將一個盒子打開。「現在,勒查特女士,試試這個。」

莫兒拿起魔杖,左右揮舞。但奧利凡德斯先生把它搶了回來。 「不,試試這個。 十二英寸長,有彈性,由落葉松製成。」

莫兒拿起魔杖仔細端詳。它有一個藍色的寶石手柄,風格簡潔,經典,末端有一個銀色的扣環。當她用右手觸摸魔杖並將其握在手中時,她感到手指溫暖、舒適。她將魔杖舉過頭頂,轉身,帶出藍色和白色的火花,將光投射到天花板上。
「太棒了,真的是太棒了!」奧利凡德先生拍了拍手。 「魔杖選擇巫師,現在是你的了。」他轉過頭,看向克萊爾。 「現在輪到你了。里維埃女士。」
奧利凡德先生遞上一根魔杖。 「試試這個。 十一又四分之一英寸長,深色紅木,龍的心弦。」

她揮動魔杖,但奧利凡德斯先生一把奪回了它,又給了她一根。然後又把魔杖奪了回來。 「不——不,不是這個。試試看這個。」奧利凡德先生遞給她另一根魔杖。在看到她差點在牆上燒出一個洞後,又把魔杖拿了回來。
「啊,試試這個。 十二英寸長,藤蔓,鳳凰羽毛,實心。」他打開一個盒子,裡面放著一根魔杖。手柄具有從末端伸出的爪狀圖案。

當她拿著魔杖時,她的感知出現變化。一股強大的力量,如水般的液體在她體內。她伸手指向天花板,每一件東西都開始腐爛、變黑、腐蝕。

「讓她停下來。她要毀了這家店!」莫兒說道,但奧利凡德斯先生伸出了一根手指頭。 「不,不需要。這很有趣,非常有趣。」
「但是奧利凡德先生——」
「哦,對,這就夠了。」奧利凡德先生點點頭,收回了魔杖。魔法開始消散。 「恭喜!這根魔杖選擇了你。」

葛雷夫為兩個女孩的魔杖付了十四金加隆。當他們離開時,奧利凡德先生從他的店裡鞠躬。

「那裡發生了什麼事?」莫兒擔心的問道。 「妳差點毀了那家店!」
「我——我不知道……」克萊爾搖頭。「我不知道剛剛發生了什麼……」
「克萊爾,莫兒。」葛雷夫把手放在女孩的肩膀上。「沒什麼好擔心的。」

這個月是莫兒和克萊爾待在勒查特宅邸的最後一個月。阿朵拉在她們入學之前舉辦了一場派對,順便慶祝莫兒的生日。

客人們位於客廳,人群擁擠,大聲地與他人聊著天。家庭小精靈正忙著分送蛋糕給客人們。
「莫兒!妳要準備去全世界最棒的巫術學校讀書了,對嗎?」艾佛瑞阿姨說,拍了拍她的頭。當她湊近,一股濃重的香水味圍繞著她,莫兒差點要把十分鐘前吃下肚的蛋糕吐出來。
「是的,艾佛瑞阿姨,真開心看到妳。」
「太棒了!妳知道嗎,妳母親在霍格華茲讀書的時候可是校花!」
「對,妳之前和我說過這件事。」
「可惜她不再從事音樂工作只為了養像妳這樣的孩子,而且,她還嫁給了勒查特……」艾佛瑞阿姨瞥了眼正在與魔法部部長交談的葛雷夫,「妳父親,他真的很帥氣,是不是?」

莫兒是很高興見到艾佛瑞阿姨,但她正在尋找某個人。

「安娜。」莫兒轉頭,發現母親正站在她身後,「之前的事都已經過去了,今天是她的生日。」
艾佛瑞阿姨注視著她的妹妹,「沒錯。」她走向前,低語,「別把艾佛瑞的名聲搞砸了,妳可是個純種。」
「我知道。」阿朵拉道,轉頭尋找自家女兒,但莫兒早已離開。

位於二樓的臥室裡,克萊爾抱膝坐在床上,看向籠子裡的貓頭鷹。「亞伯特,如果你想要掙脫鳥籠,你會怎麼做?」

「克萊爾!」莫兒一把抱住她。「莫兒?」她看向她,只見她淡褐色的雙眼閃著如鑽石耀眼的光,「怎麼了?妳的生日派對不好玩嗎?」
「呃……」莫兒坐到她身旁,垂下頭,「不,那只是我爸媽的社交晚宴而已,那不是我想像中的生日派對。」
「你想要甚麼樣的派對?」
「只有我,你,還有爸媽。」莫兒看著她,勾起唇角,「但感覺很難達成。」
克萊爾抱住她,「沒事的,我們可以自己慶祝。一起在霍格華茲讀書!喔,我們甚至還可以一起統治全世界!沒有人能阻止我們!我們的敵人會被我們狠狠踩在腳下!」
莫兒笑了,擁抱她,「是啊,當然可以。」

偶爾浮水的瑪莉娜 @sunny1255

Gem

After they entered Hogwarts, the Sorting Ceremony was about to begin. Moe was surprised to see her father sitting together with professors. “Dad?” She whispered, but Graves didn’t see her.
“Wait, the new professor is your father?” A girl who heard her voice asked. Moe put one finger on her lips, telling the girl to keep the secret.
“Oh, wait…is that…Graves?” Claire noticed too. But she didn’t have too much time to think, the ceremony had already begun.

“Gwen Rosewood!”
“Ravenclaw!”
“Ethan McGonagall!”
“Gryffindor!”
“Claire Rivière!”

Claire stood up, walking toward the Sorting Hat and put it on. At the same time, she heard some rumors.
“Wait, Rivière? That Rivière?”
“That must be their children. Joyce Rivière and Vincent Rivière, they were the most wanted. They commit a lot of crimes in the two worlds. Include Muggles and the Wizarding world.”
“Oh my.”

“Hmm…bold, smart. But the darkness covers it too much…there’s a power inside of you.” The Sorting Hat murmured. After one minute, it made a decision. “Slytherin!”

The students from Slytherin clapped their hands with no smiled. It was hard for her to find a place to sit down. When she found it, Moe’s part had already finished.
After the Sorting Ceremony, Claire found Moe with a group of students that belong to the Ravenclaw. She was welcomed by those students.

“So! “ said Leona Lovegood, the principal of Hogwarts, smiling around them all. “Now we’re all finished with the meal, I must ask for your attention, while I give out a few notices.
“Mr. Filch, the caretaker, has asked me to tell you that the students using magic in the corridors is not permitted.
“It is also my duty to inform you that Mrs. Harven retired. So we’re having a new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher.” Lovegood turned her sight on Graves, who was sitting beside the professor Longbottom. “Introduce our new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. Professor Lechat.”
Students greet the new staff member with applause. Graves smiled and stood up, waving his hand to students.
But the atmosphere was already different after Lovegood said Graves last name. Some Ravenclaw students looked at the place where Moe sat, with a confused, surprised look.
“Oh man, that’s really him.” Claire murmured. “But why didn't he tell us?”

After finishing the school song, students were going to their dorm. At the same time, Graves came to find Claire. “Rivière, may I have a word with you?”
“Yes, Professor Lechat.” Claire nodded and followed him to his office.

“So, Graves, “ Claire spoke when Graves closed the door. “Why didn’t you tell us about this whole…professor thing?”
“I don’t want to give you and Moe pressure. And I want it to be low-profile.” Graves said, “But this isn’t the reason I speak to you.” He took out something from his pocket, a gem lying on his palm.
Claire was confused. “What is this?”

“Do you remember when we’re at the Ollivanders?” Graves said, “It’s time to tell you the truth.”
“What truth? I know I’m not a part of Lechat but–”
“Remember what I told you about your parents?”
“My mom told you to take care of me before they were dead. And they were criminals in two worlds.”
“Right. But there’s something I didn’t tell you.” A pause, “When I was an Auror, our heads of the office, Harry Potter, appointed me to solve the cases. Was about the group that your parents belong to. “

“My parents? Belong to a group?” Claire was surprised.
“Yes. And your mother was my informant.”
“So she’s not terrible as those people said.” Claire smiled with no emotions.
“If this will comfort you at some point.” Graves continues, “One day, she told me that she couldn’t help me anymore.
“The head of the group already discovered who she was, and he punished her. Using an ancient beast curse that it would never recover. And that curse had an impact on you.”

“What?” Claire was shocked. Through the reflection of his glasses, she saw her eyes turned black. “Ah! What happened to my eyes?”
“Don’t panic, it’s Ok.” Graves grabbed her arms, handed over the gem. “Take a deep breath.“ Claire did what he said, held the gem. Her eyes turned normal. “Take this gem as an amulet. This would help you keep track of the beast's energy. Do not lose it. Ok?” Saw Claire nodded, Graves smiled. “Now let me take you back to the common room.”

-----

寶石

(中文翻譯待更)

偶爾浮水的瑪莉娜 @sunny1255

Interlude II

The cold air almost froze the people walking in the streets of Hogsmeade. Valerie and Moe stood in front of the front door of the Hog's Head Inn.
“Why did you bring us here?” Valerie asked. “That paper only wrote a word, it didn’t tell you the location. And there’s a lot of shops selling Butterbeer.”

“That’s enough. I know what she means.” Moe walked toward the door, but Valerie grabbed her hand immediately.

“Don’t.” Valerie looked worried. “I’m coming with you.”
Moe frowned. “No, Valerie. I need you to stay out of this. Just wait outside.” She opened the door.

The Hog’s Head bar was a small, dingy, and very dirty room. Moe closed the door and soon she smelled something strong, might have been goats. Windows were encrusted with grime. A very little daylight could permeate the room, stubs of candles sitting on rough wooden tables.

She saw a hooded figure sitting in the corner of the room, drinking a cup of Butterbeer. Moe walked toward with no doubt, grabbing a chair and sitting in front of her.

“I saw your note left in the apartment.” She spoke. The hooded stranger nodded, reaching out one hand that was covered with feathers. “It’s getting worse, huh? Do you find any solution?”

The stranger shook her head.

“You have to hide it, or it only causes danger. I don’t wanna hurt you again–”
Claire sighed, took off her hood and showed her dark, black eyes. “No, the beast refuses to hide anymore.”

這是討論串底端!何不幫忙讓這串魔法煙綿延下去呢?