•the-boy-who-lived

發表於
#the-boy-who-lived

No one understands
That day, he couldn't sleep, and his two emerald green eyes were still open, as if he could see a night sky full of stars from his eyes. 

"No, this is just a dream, a tragic nightmare. Please , let me go back to the real world..." Harry thought desperately

The light in his eyes disappeared, at the same time, a dark cloud hid the brightest star in the night.

Harry's godfather, Sirius Black died a few hours ago.

Harry knew that that scene would be etched in the depths of his heart.

Gently, quietly, the curtain took away the people he was most like family. Never get back

Harry rolled over and buried his face in the pillow, trying to erase the memory, but useless. So he looked out of the window, and before he knew it, his eye sockets were soaked, and a tear slid down Harry's cheek secretly in the darkness.

Fortunately, the tear take away a little bit of the sadness.

Harry tried to make a smile, but he couldn't. Forget it, smiling can't bring death back to life.

Harry felt as if he was surrounded by hundreds of dementors, and at one point even thought he would never be able to conjure his patronu again.

He gradually fell asleep, while secretly prayed that he would not wake up

The dream was peaceful, a big black dog, a deer, a wolf, and a mouse were walk around Hogwarts...and then...suddenly, hundreds of dementors were float towards them, Harry cried "Expecto Patronum, Ex...Expecto ..." but it didn't work, he could feel his eyes became pitch black, coldness and dizziness relentlessly penetrated into his body.

He woke up, 

And never fall asleep again.

The sky became purple

Harry didn't want to accept the fact, "impossible..."

Tears flowed uncontrollably again, but the difference was that he could feel that his heart was also bleeding this time.

"But know this; the ones that love us never really leave us. And you can always find them in here" Harry remembered what Sirius had said to him.
Harry felt as if all the happiness had been taken away by the dementor, and the ugly face under the cloak made him shudder, but at this moment, it was difficult for him to judge whether the dementor or death frightened him more.

本文作者

• 不尋常麻瓜
  • 12  8

鷹禦綿綿|小鷹 @night_sky_owl

引用自 @lilith_7 的發言:
#the-boy-who-lived

Harry knew that that scene would be etched in the depths of his heart.

Gently, quietly, the curtain took away the people he was most like family. Never get back

想知道這裡改成never will return之類的是否會更好?
I was wondering if changing the “never get back”phrase to “never will return “ will make the sentence sound better. it looks weird to me.
另外我也很喜歡此段對於消失在簾幕後的描述,有一種詩意^ ^即使我覺得天狼星和哈利並不是最像家人
By the way I really like the way you write about Sirius disappearing after falling through the curtain, although I disagree about the “most like family” part.
(Tried my best to comment in English……sorry if it sounded weird)
Best wishes (˶‾᷄ ⁻̫ ‾᷅˵)

這是討論串底端!何不幫忙讓這串魔法煙綿延下去呢?